Are your cat's getting christmas presents?

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who could leave the cats out? The deserve it the most of all. They don't beg for it.
Holidays gifts...we're Jewish. Orei got a pot of catnip grass, and a oriental mouse filled with catnip. Princess got a vibrating spider, and a swag and bat mouse. (Which I have to get a new one, it broke
)

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girls have a paw-shaped stocking and members of my immediate family get them gifts. I also get them gifts, of course!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The cats have a huge stocking that gets stuffed with goodies for Christmas. I'll be honest, though, I've bought so much stuff for my cats over the years
that some of the stuff in their stocking will be some toys that have been hidden away for a while & are due to come out on rotation (tight budget this year). By the time your cats get to be 10 you can accumulate a lot of cat stuff, if you love to spoil your cats like I do

This store is one of my favorites, when I can make it downtown: www.catscatscats.com

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Not only do the cats get a little present, they also GIVE gifts. It really fun to get a gift from a cat.

I do that too! Brandon, me, and my Mom/step-dad all get presents from our cats

But for them, they all share a kitty stocking and it's filled right up

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No Christmas gifts for my cats. My older two really aren't into toys much any more, and I don't think I want to present them with what they might like best of all: a nice, fresh mouse. My youngest has many toys, including many of the boys' hand-me-downs, so I really don't feel a great need to get her something else. When I see something I think she'll really like, I get it, Christmas or not. If I didn't feel the need to economize, I might get them all a big condo, but think I'll pass on that at the moment. I splurged too much last month when I bought a top-notch sewing-embroidery machine for myself.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have to buy my kitty some more treats and mices, we have lost them all!!
I was originally going to buy a cat tree, but i dont have 100 euros. so i bought a small one for 10 euros

and i bought a bunch of toys and a bowl off petsmart which i am waiting to receive some time soon.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh now, I even get my parents pets Christmas presents. LOL! Toes is going to get a lot this year because he'll be getting presents from me, my SS, my sis, and my parents. Spoiled kitty.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Princess and Patsy will be getting lots of treats and new toys. I thought about getting them new beds and blankets but they never sleep anywhere but my bed. I also will be getting Patsy a birthday present because she was born on new years day. My stray and feral cats will also be getting toys and treats for christmas.

dv'shumanmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No, I'm not this year because I just got him a week ago and have already spent 200 dollars on him for vet checks and new supplies, including toys. But next year, we will be getting him something.

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kits will get a crinkle tunnel and kitty stockings (& turkey) off Jason and I, New bowls off my Dad and his Gf, Two treat packs off my Mum and her Bf and treats and blankets off Jason's Mum and her Bf. They are spoiled rotten!!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i found it online here: http://www.go-cat.com/
and here: http://www.woofandmeowshoppe.com/dabirdcattoy.html
hope that helps Baylee get her toy!
Thanks for the links, however right now I can't order stuff for Baylee online because of the return address - seeing as how she's an illegal resident, I wouldn't want the management to see the package (whenever I get a package, they rarely come and give it to me, they just give it to the office and leave a note in my box) and realize that she was here.

Plus the last time I sent something to my boyfriend's, I never saw it - dunno what happened to it. But tuxedokitties sent me a link to a store here in town so I'll see if I can find it there!

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Comere will be getting some catnip toys (he prefers the ones made by the company FatCatInc.com) and he always gets a nice dosing of catnip x-mas morning after everyone else has opened their gifts.

Mind you, once I put the new toys in his stocking, he'll have the stocking on the floor by the time we get up in the morning. He almost killed himself (no joke!) one year trying to get to the stocking, so now we have it huge real low and clear of anything he can hurt himself on!

gargoyle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No presents for our kitties. The two older ones rarely play with the ones they have and the "youngster" Serafina has the ones we bought since we got her in September. Plus the rarely express any interest in the things we buy for them - unless the things are edible

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tibby and Molly receive lots of presents and send a lot too!! This year, they are getting a stocking filled with treats and toys, a spring mouse thingy, a tent, some teaser type toys, a feather duster, things from my parents and sister!!

I just, today, sent a package from the cats to my best friend's parents' animals!! (the lady in the Post Office must think i'm mad!!
) Lots of treats!! They also give presents to me, my Mum, Dad, sister and my Auntie's dog!!

I love sharing Christmas with them!!

pooky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Of course my furrbaby gets a preasent. =^.~=

I dont know how many yet,but last year he got : 1 bag of Cat Nip,2 balls,and some yarn. ^_^

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will get a bag of dry cat food for sure, maybe canned food too. They may not get it until after Christmas. It will depend on the weather and how my arm is healing.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Not only do the cats get a little present, they also GIVE gifts. It really fun to get a gift from a cat.
You bring back such wonderful memories. When my Mom was alive I would give her a gift from me and one from my cats AND my mares! Makes me cry when I see a tag saying to Mom from ??? or to Minnie from Mom or to Uncle Schatzi from ? AS I have lost all three of them.