Are your cat(s) playful???

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
CJ is SOOOOO energetic!! He snuggles when he's very tired but that's not too often. It seems that he *always* wants to play. He's attacking the cat dancer right now. lol He's also turned chasing me, clinging onto my pant legs and attacking my ankles into sport now -- he's rather good. He also seems to get a good laugh pouncing on my head at 4 in the morning.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Princess LOVES to play (and get into everything). Her favorite toy is me. She also likes toys on strings and feathers. Her favorite game to play with me is what I call "Get the kitty". She will run up to me growling and as soon as I see her she will take off running. She will only go a couple feet and stop and crouch down and wait for me to get her. The thing is when I chase her I have to stomp my feet and growl back at her. If anyone seen this routine they would think I've lost my mind but she loves it. She is constanty moving or getting into something. She only stops moving when I go to bed so she won't miss anything (she's VERY VERY nosey).

Patsy will play every once in a while but when she does look out. Sweetie and Blackie (both were ferals) love to play but they won't play togther. I play with them seperatley several times a day. George (a stray that adopted us) will play but only when he wants to. When he does play he will play hard but then he has to take an 8-10 hr nap.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Buffy falls under the first catagory (she loves to play all the time!) and Willow falls under the third catagory (it depends on the conditions). Buffy's always ready to play, but Willow won't play unless she gets a case of the "zoomies" or if Buffy forces her to play. But when Willow does voluntarily play, she's rough! When she's playing, you can hear the crashing and booming from the basement (and all she's doing is smacking a pompom around the room). If you're in her way, she won't hesitate to crash into you, and it doesn't matter if it's your feet or nose. If you're in her way, it's nobody's fault but your own