Are you

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I am single, never married. I was involved in a relationship for several years but found that I prefer the single life with just my cats.

That's not to say however, if Leonardo DeCaprio showed up on my doorstep I would not at least fake a bit of interest just to make him feel wanted.
You go girl!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Happily married to a wonderful, cat-lovin' man, for nearly 3 years now. We were dating for 3.5 months before we got engaged (he told me that he knew on the 1st date that he wanted to marry me!)

We met on an online dating service. I knew he was the right one when he sent me pics of the 2 most important things in his life--and one was his cat! I love cats so much, that I wouldn't even date men who responded (the site had a survey for each profile to fill out) that they didn't like cats or were allergic!

MargeCat

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CDubbie
Widowed after 14 months of marriage
Originally Posted by Bella713

Sorry to hear this, I was also widowed at the age of 31, after 3 years of marriage. I am remarried now for 9 years
I'm very sorry, both of you. *hugs*

I'm single. Sometimes nice, sometimes not.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Married Nov.3 2002 4 years
Together May 30 1996 soon to be 11 years

I am still madly in love with my DH. We have our problems but I know its right and would not change it for anything.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Married, single, or otherwise. I am being nosey today. I am divorced and I was wondering who all is married or what have you.
I am married and divorced and married and divorced and married but I did not see that choice!
However, I am not afraid to say this since the front runner for the Republican nomination for President can say the same!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Happily married to a wonderful, cat-lovin' man, for nearly 3 years now. We were dating for 3.5 months before we got engaged (he told me that he knew on the 1st date that he wanted to marry me!)

We met on an online dating service. I knew he was the right one when he sent me pics of the 2 most important things in his life--and one was his cat! I love cats so much, that I wouldn't even date men who responded (the site had a survey for each profile to fill out) that they didn't like cats or were allergic!

MargeCat
That is so sweet, I always thought I would end up meeting a nice guy and it wouldn't matter if he loved cats or not but the older I get the more determined I am to not settle. Very proud of any woman who stands her ground and sticks to her beliefs. And still finds love in the process.