Are you watching anything halloweeny tonight?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a random question
as I've just flicked over the channel and have started watching the most classic film ever "Halloween" I have seen them all but they are great. What are you watching to spook you tonight? x

lauren_miller

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I dvr'd all the Halloweentown disney movies from this afternoon and tonight my husband and I are going to watch them. We don't really do horror movies. LOL

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching "Beetlejuice" right now and then when Jack gets in from his trip tonight and comes over, I was planning on making some apple cider & the two of us watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." For those of you who missed it this year, here's the link on hulu for the full episode!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/188640/its...-charlie-brown

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. Not watching any TV right now. Doing laundry and sorting out my bedroom. Just finished changing the bedding. I still have to have dinner but I can't cook right now because the washing machine is attached to the kitchen sink and there is no room to do anything in there when I'm washing clothes.

Once the this washing load is done, I'll go make some soup or something and sit and watch TV for a couple hours before going to bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm watching "Beetlejuice" right now and then when Jack gets in from his trip tonight and comes over, I was planning on making some apple cider & the two of us watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." For those of you who missed it this year, here's the link on hulu for the full episode!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/188640/its...-charlie-brown
Oh wow, Beetlejuice, I love that movie, haven't watched that in ages and your cider sounds delish, is it alcoholic or non alcoholic? x

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From Hell for me, but Hallowe'en has nothing to do with it, just like both Johnny Depp and Robbie Coltrane. It is a fairly decent portrayal of the Ripper story, and mostly accurate as to living conditions then although a little licence has been taken with some facts.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

From Hell for me, but Hallowe'en has nothing to do with it, just like both Johnny Depp and Robbie Coltrane. It is a fairly decent portrayal of the Ripper story, and mostly accurate as to living conditions then although a little licence has been taken with some facts.
Oooh never heard of that but I love both Johnny Depp and Robbie Coltrane, I am a cracker fan if you know what that is that Robbie was in,if its aired where you are.x

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Oooh never heard of that but I love both Johnny Depp and Robbie Coltrane, I am a cracker fan if you know what that is that Robbie was in,if its aired where you are.x
I love Cracker - shows up in the rotation on BBC Canada and sometimes on other channels. I swear, I watch more British TV shows than North American stuff - currently hooked bad on Law & Order: UK

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

I love Cracker - shows up in the rotation on BBC Canada and sometimes on other channels. I swear, I watch more British TV shows than North American stuff - currently hooked bad on Law & Order: UK
ts fab, he isn't a hearthrob looking man or anything but there is just something about Robbie Coltrane
x

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Oh wow, Beetlejuice, I love that movie, haven't watched that in ages and your cider sounds delish, is it alcoholic or non alcoholic? x
I haven't seen it in forever eithor! My full name is Lydia Nichole, so when I was little the show would creep me out a little bit since the daughter's name in the movie is Lydia too; silly right?!
I'm enjoying it now though! I like that it isn't scarry like a lot of other movies! (Not big on the really scarry stuff!)

As far as the cider goes, non-alcoholic here. I just had some work done on my heart back in August and had some complications from it, so drinking might be a bad idea until I'm healed up.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but I'm doing something Halloweeny regardless- eating candy and reading a book about vampires

Well, not reading at this very moment but as soon as I get off of TCS

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched Tim Burton's Legend of Sleepy Hollow Saturday night... scared our daughter's friend (who was sleeping over), poor thing! I told her it wasn't bad once you got used to heads being lopped off, lol!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been watching a ton of movies all month. Halloween is the best. Right now A Haunting in Conn. is playing. We don't have cable or channels or else I would be watching ghost stuff on there too.