Are you Premium? (VBux)

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love it, i did a trial run and i went into shock when my subscription ran out! so i renewed for the year.

it's nice, they talk about mostly the same stuff, a little more personal. but it's like the same 50 members mostly so you really feel like it's a small board.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I envision the Premier Lounge sort of like the portrayal of First Class on an airplane in that Seinfeld episode: cozy slippers and hot fudge sundaes and complimentary champagne... while the poor folks in Coach are wiping off the drool of the slumbering slob in the next seat...
Trust me, we slum it in the PL too
If we tried to have a hot fudge sundae in there Jan would take it
and well, we may have had a drink party or two

Originally Posted by Moz

I'd love to go into the Premium Lounge. I think there's been threads about members adopting new cats in there. I've been totally out of the loop until I see a new cat in a sig. And as far as I know they talk about the same stuff in here but it's more personal so 'weird people' (non-registered lurkers, etc) can't see it. I've wanted to post things here but hesitated because of the public part of it. Anyone can see what we're writing here.
It generally is just like the lounge where people can talk about stuff they don't want showing up on the net

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have premium membership because I wanted to pay back for all the fun (and frustration) I have playing with the siggys.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

nopers, cannot afford it.
Erm, I have NO extra money either..but I afford it
Its only like $19 for 3 months..(about $6per month only)..I don't find that to be expensive at all..Most people spend way more than that just on fast food or booze

I am a PL member, became one about 4 month ago I think..I love it, it opens up a whole other forum or two

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Yeah, I like it. I don't know a lot of people there so I'm not sure if I'm going to renew.
Oh you should renew
You'll get to know everyone as you stick around

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I envision the Premier Lounge sort of like the portrayal of First Class on an airplane in that Seinfeld episode: cozy slippers and hot fudge sundaes and complimentary champagne... while the poor folks in Coach are wiping off the drool of the slumbering slob in the next seat...
Would you believe they still haven't worked out the secret handshake, yet?

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Trust me, we slum it in the PL too
If we tried to have a hot fudge sundae in there Jan would take it
and well, we may have had a drink party or two
I would not take your hot fudge sundae!
Remember, there are always plenty of virtual sundaes. And drinks.