Are you kidding me?!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know!

Seemingly he expects us to replace the whole downstairs carpet because of the carpets age and a new piece for one room wouldn't match.

And he doesn't believe our cleaning company because they are biased

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

So they came in just furious, claiming that we stole their tapes! So I had one of my guys look in their vehicle to see if they were under the seat or if the customer over looked them....yup, they were in the CENTER COUNSOLE!! Seriously, don't you think you'd look thru your whole car before coming in and accusing someone of stealing something?
That sounds idiotically funny, especially since it's something as lame as cassette tapes. Are you sure it wasn't eight track tapes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

That sounds idiotically funny, especially since it's something as lame as cassette tapes. Are you sure it wasn't eight track tapes?
They probably were! Seriously...I mean, cassette tapes?!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They probably were! Seriously...I mean, cassette tapes?!
Okay, now tell us those cassette tapes were home brewed compliations.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have dealt w/people like that myself. I was working as an admin for a pest control company and this lady called because she recieved a bill in the mail (from me) and was livid! She swore up and down she sent the check and it was paid two weeks ago. I assured her over and over we didnt get it. Told her to call the bank and put a stop payment on the check. Well I could hear her walking around her house shuffling things around and talking about " I was sitting RIGHT here at my desk when I wrote out the check and I swear........) she stopped talking and paused. I said "hello?" thinking we got disconnected. She says " I found it, but it was hidden under ALL THESE DAMN BILLS YOU SENT ME" ( I only sent one, it was recorded in the database) and she hung up. 2 days later I got the payment in the mail, it was written out almost 3 weeks prior to when she recieved the bill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I have dealt w/people like that myself. I was working as an admin for a pest control company and this lady called because she recieved a bill in the mail (from me) and was livid! She swore up and down she sent the check and it was paid two weeks ago. I assured her over and over we didnt get it. Told her to call the bank and put a stop payment on the check. Well I could hear her walking around her house shuffling things around and talking about " I was sitting RIGHT here at my desk when I wrote out the check and I swear........) she stopped talking and paused. I said "hello?" thinking we got disconnected. She says " I found it, but it was hidden under ALL THESE DAMN BILLS YOU SENT ME" ( I only sent one, it was recorded in the database) and she hung up. 2 days later I got the payment in the mail, it was written out almost 3 weeks prior to when she recieved the bill
Oh goodness, people like that are just....not nice! See, if they would LOOK before accusing innocent people....haha, that story cracks me up tho, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that deals with customers like that.