Are You Introverted Or Extroverted?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am perverted. All too often Jake gets the "how come you married her?" question when I am in my silly/crazy moods.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I'm introverted.
What?! I thought you were extroverted!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I couldn't vote!!! I was "labeled" ISFJ...but I was 50% extrovert and 50% introvert!!!

I guess it all depends where I am, who I'm with...I choose when I'm extrovert and when I'm introvert. I would say I'm more open with people that I trust and feel safe with. I like being around my friends and family but I definitely need my alone time or I'll go nuts!
But I love the TCS crew...everyone's just so caring on here...really lets introverts open themselves up!

Oh and I'm way more extroverted after a couple drinks!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am the extroverted one out of our marriage, while Jake is the introvert - but at times its the quiet ones you gotta watch for

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hydroaxe Mad! Susie Vote!!

I voted for number 4, which means I am introverted, extroverted and perverted all at the same time...

seriously though, I voted for introverted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hydroaxe Mad! Susie Vote!!

I voted for number 4, which means I am introverted, extroverted and perverted all at the same time...

seriously though, I voted for introverted.
You fooled me!
I thought you were extroverted!

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I am the extroverted one out of our marriage, while Jake is the introvert - but at times its the quiet ones you gotta watch for
Same here. took the test several times, resoundingly extroverted (even though I like my "me" time but I get cabin fever without outside interaction.
)

Hubby is an introvert, and man, you gotta watch out for this guy!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm also an introvert. I can be talkative and outgoing infront of customers..but that's just not me. The best part of my day is coming home and sitting on the couch with Reilly cuddled up on my lap.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i actually have taken a test that states i'm introverted - INTJ. i don't think you can compare based on bulletin board postings, as we don't have to face people here
so we're basically interacting with a static 'non-person' for all emotional purposes. i dislike going to any social functions where i won't know at least 1 person. i have difficulty interacting on a deep level with most people - surface only! so i consider myself introverted.

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Introvert. I am painfully shy in public and people have told me I come off as rude and a snob. I am really not.

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What's weird is, I would consider myself an introvert, but if you ask anyone who knows me - they would say I'm an extrovert....

where's the option for that one?! LOL.