Are you finished with your Christmas shopping?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finished, I've got presents for my entire family which consists of 2 aunts and uncles, five cousins, my married cousin's two kids, and three grandparents. That's who I'll be spending Christmas with.I can't wait, it's just so nice to spend Christmas with a big family like that, and I haven't spent Christmas with them in 10 years.
I still have to buy things for myself, because I'll be spending christmas in a colder climate.
I have boots, but they are soo thin, I hope my coat is warm enough too. I will probably have to buy a different pair of boots when I get there, since they don't really sell a lot of heavy winter clothing in Atlanta.
And, I've been looking for sweaters to buy but I'm so dang picky with my clothes that it takes forever to shop, and I have so little time!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Thought I'd finish today, but it seems a lot of people have had the same idea as me. I've bought a fancy cookie tin for my in-laws and want to fill it with nuts and dried fruits as well as chocolate. The little store that sells the fruits and nuts was so packed this afternoon I couldn't get in the door!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Nope, haven't even started yet.
Same here. I'll be doing mine a couple of days before Christmas. All I buy are gift cards anyway. I figure it's easier to let someone go buy something they want. That, and I have no Christmas spirit at all.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only purchase for 2 people for Christmas. We got M and K guitars since they both wanted to learn how to play. I made other family members beanies so we didnt feel like jerks going to Christmas without anything. Now that Bf is on a no overtime rule we have enough to cover bills and gas and thats it. Bfs present to me was participating in SS and my present to him was letting him get a new tool box for work.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not yet, giveaways are not enough and I have no time to go shopping, cheap items can be bought on a far far away location! And the crowd, it's exhausting! Holiday is coming next week, what should I do?!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am for the cats
. They got a nice cat tree (early present).

I only have a few things to buy for the kids...three video games. Its funny how the older they get the more expensive the "toys" are. At least my son doesn't care for the name brand stuff like Hollister and such. Comic book hoodies and t-shirts is what he likes.

I hope they won't be dissapointed by the volume of presents...they are not getting many but each one is kind of pricey.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We are finished.

We were at a local restaurant yesterday after my Dad's memorial service and my niece and I saw a cement lion cub....kind of like the offspring of the Penn State lion. He really does look like a baby PS lion. Well, DH has been wanting a cement mountain lion like the Penn State lion mascot, but I've not been able to find a really nice one. We saw the cub, I bought it, and we got it out to her car....it was put in her car b/c I was with DH and didn't want him to know. I hope DH will be tickled with it.

And that's my last present. No more!

But now? We have to wrap everything!