Are you ever amazed

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I am amazed of how self assured she has always been, since day 1. She acts like she owns the place and everyone in it and I guess she does.

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chynna is talkative and loud about it. Meowmy is fine until Daddy comes in then she is ready for anything daddy. Mouse is fasinated in my husbands beard he liked to touch it. Now that it has been shaved off he cant understand where it went. Henry is smart and likes to open doors and cabinets and drawers.

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ive been VERY sick today, running a fever, bronchitis again, and slept for about 15 hours. i locked jericho out of the room the whole time i slept because i just needed uninteruppted sleep and he gets restless and starts climbing on everything.
when i finally opened the door he ran to it squeeking and rubbing on my legs. when i sat down on the couch (coughing and blowing my nose like crazy still) he ran up to my chest as fast as he could to curl into a ball and nuzzle his little face in my neck
almost like he knew i wasnt feeling well and needed some loving. this was the first time hes wanted to lay on my chest since we got him nuetered (hes become very independent and kinda distant unfortunately) and i just loved it. he knows how to take care of mommy quite well!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RiffxRaff

ive been VERY sick today, running a fever, bronchitis again, and slept for about 15 hours. i locked jericho out of the room the whole time i slept because i just needed uninteruppted sleep and he gets restless and starts climbing on everything.
when i finally opened the door he ran to it squeeking and rubbing on my legs. when i sat down on the couch (coughing and blowing my nose like crazy still) he ran up to my chest as fast as he could to curl into a ball and nuzzle his little face in my neck
almost like he knew i wasnt feeling well and needed some loving. this was the first time hes wanted to lay on my chest since we got him nuetered (hes become very independent and kinda distant unfortunately) and i just loved it. he knows how to take care of mommy quite well!
Being sick just sucks
I was in bed for three days last week with flu/fever and horrible cough, still coughing a bit. The cats were all so loving and caring. Didn't cause so much trouble/mischief those days