Are you clumsy

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!!! I can trip over a piece of lint on the floor and break my toe.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

For some reason when I am drinking I am less clumsy
There might be a reason for that. I have intention tremors in my hands and they go away (almost) after I've had a beer! I have never paid attention to how long it lasts though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol...yup, i'm very clumsy at times...which is always when there's someone around me....ie...Colin...to laugh at me and call me clumsy

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so clumsy I have broken the same toe 4 times, I have black and blue marks every where can never remember how I got them, I'll see one and my hubby will go how did you get that, and I tell him I have no idea because I don't
I got out of bed one night and my bed is about 3 1/2 foot off the ground and slide right into the treadmill and just stood there like an idoit. Yeppers I am a clutz

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother used to say that "I was the only child she had ever seen who could be standing perfectly still, then fall and hurt themselves!"

I've never grew out of it. I am forever stumping my toe, or bruising myself up one way or the other.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
isn't everyone?
just kidding!
anyways..

yes, I am VERY clumsy! at the shelter where I volunteer, I was walking a rottie mix pup outside and was paying too much attention to him instead of where I was going and tripped over one of the HUGE rocks we have outside.
I was okay, though. then one time I tripped over my rottie mix when I wasn't looking and got a rug burn.
I have tripped over all my dogs and cats numerous times.
then I tripped over the lady who runs the shelter's dog. and a bag of cat food at the shelter. then one time I went to jump in the pool at a resort and didn't see a step and sprained my ankle.
so yeah, I would say I am VERY clumsy.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yes, I've always been a bit clumsy. It's usually stubbed toes and bruises from unknown causes but nothing broken so far.
And I only trip over the cats when one of them deliberately walks between my legs.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm incredibly clumsy!

I have broken numerous bones, fllen down numerous sets of staris (including a concrete set while in my bikini! Ouch!)

The funniest one recently was in Selfridges (a posh store here in the UK) I was looking at some items in a circle and turned around and smacked my head on the top of the display counter!!
I was so dizzy I had to stagger out of the shop to get fresh air!