Are kittens clumsy?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know 2kittensLotsOfLaughs 2kittensLotsOfLaughs , Speedy does have a calico face, but she is also Siamese and a very sweet girl.
I really do think your photo is beautiful, I think it would be great in some of the forums in Fur Pictures and Videos Only. Khaleesi and Khitter are precious!:hearthrob: I'm really glad you joined this great site for cat lovers! :hithere:

2kittensLotsOfLaughs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! And I do see the Siamese in Speedy! I'm glad I joined as well. What app do you use to make your icons move?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, once you are in the box to type your message on this site, click on the emoji/icon symbol in the blue-shaded menu at the top of the box. (When you hover over it, it says 'smilies'. That is the one). You will see all the funny icons come up. Notice there are different categories like 'Smiles and LOL's', "Cats", etc. The ones I used :hearthrob::redheartpump: are found in "Love and Support". We have just gotten new icons at the cat site and there are a lot that do move! :goldstar::wavey::heartshape::cheerleader: Let me know if you have any trouble, I'll be glad to help! Speedy and I send a big hug to the cats, they are the cutest! :catrub: