Are daily points a thing of the past?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I was gone from TCS for three months due to impossible strife in my life so I now, that I am back, note that I no longer receive points ever expect for posting. I assume this new method occurred while I was gone but cannot find a post stating this. Who knows, I might start up some more contests but I need an income!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you referring to interest payments? If you go to the Shop Menu it should tell you when you're next due for interest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Are you referring to interest payments? If you go to the Shop Menu it should tell you when you're next due for interest.
Yes, thank you but I did go there and it says I will be paid interest but have received no interest in the month that I have been back (and logged in every day).

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I received my interest payments as well. Lee, when does it say your next points are due?

snickerdoodle

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dah... I had noticed those to the side but didn't think anything of them. What's up with that whole entire thing? So clueless here
EDIT: Nevermind!! I Found the STICKY I am so dingy. I will check it out thanks!! Lol

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine also says interest rate of 0%, but then at the bottom of the bank area it says "Next Bank Interest: 0 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes, 49 seconds until next payment of 1,020 Points"

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Honestly, this system is very confusing, even for me. Unfortunately, the developers of that feature have long ago moved on, so there is zero tech support. If the points system crashes in a future update to the site, it will just be gone.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was due interest just minutes after seeing this thread so I checked, and although it says 0% interest, the amount below it was deposited into the bank at the time it said