Arcade Feedback Thread

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have just started making use of the My Favorites and highly recommend it!
There are SO many games...there was one I really liked, but I can't remember the name and I can't find it again.

If you go down below the quick links to where the full game information is (or in your Favorites
) there is a Best Score of All Time, which does reflect past 24 hours. For instance, for Bubble Shooter (which I totally SUCK at!) the Best Score of All Time is theimp98 at 374,940. Which brings up the next question...Anne, will the points be awarded for the High Score in the last 24 hours, or the Best Score of All Time?

Also, helpful hint for those of us who multi-task, if you hold down the CTRL key while you click the Arcade link, it opens in a new tab in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
That way you can check on the board in between games!
Well, that's what I do anyway.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I'm seeing things or it's the game, but sometimes on bubble shooter I think there will be a certain color ready to shoot, for example blue (not the next color on the left but the one in the "gun"). So I aim for where there are more blue bubbles and the color that comes out will be a different color from what I saw before I shot it out.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need one more player to register before we can start the Animal Connect tournament.

*cackles evily*

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I don't know if I'm seeing things or it's the game, but sometimes on bubble shooter I think there will be a certain color ready to shoot, for example blue (not the next color on the left but the one in the "gun"). So I aim for where there are more blue bubbles and the color that comes out will be a different color from what I saw before I shot it out.
The colour of the dot in the bottom left does not always correspond with the colour of the dot in the shooting area. I don't understand what the lower left dot is for, but the colour of the dot you want to pay attention to is the one in the shooting area.

One other thing for those that may not know, you can bounce the dot off the side wall so it ricochets.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

The colour of the dot in the bottom left does not always correspond with the colour of the dot in the shooting area. I don't understand what the lower left dot is for, but the colour of the dot you want to pay attention to is the one in the shooting area.
The dot on the left is for the color coming next. Sometimes though I swear the one in the shooter is a certain color, then when I shoot it's not the color I thought I saw. I don't know if the game messes up or I'm hallucinating

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

The dot on the left is for the color coming next. Sometimes though I swear the one in the shooter is a certain color, then when I shoot it's not the color I thought I saw. I don't know if the game messes up or I'm hallucinating
I don't think you are hallucinating. I'm pretty sure I've had that experience, too.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

One other thing for those that may not know, you can bounce the dot off the side wall so it ricochets.
I didn't know that...
can hardly wait to start ricocheting my dots.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 questions...

1) for you bubble brakere addicts... does the field drop based on time or number of clicks?

2) Are you all aware that some of the games aren't in english? Makes reading directions a little difficult.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

These games are great
I got so frustrated at name the colours though that i stared swearing
It's great though
I was the same way
It took my brain a few times to actually get it right though!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I'm thinking that a high score on a game has a time limit. I've held the high score of 237 in click the color for a few days and now sharky has the high score with 60.