Arcade Feedback Thread

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was playing in the battleship tournament and I have played 2 games and it hasn't saved either score. I just beat my opponents score but it keeps saying its not saved and then gives me a score of 0.

It just did it to me in the brasil slingo tournament too.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you hitting the back button to start a new game, or are you clicking on "play" to start a new game each time?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cloud_shade

Are you hitting the back button to start a new game, or are you clicking on "play" to start a new game each time?
After I am finished playing and it automatically goes back to the tournament page it says it isn't saved.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I was playing in the battleship tournament and I have played 2 games and it hasn't saved either score. I just beat my opponents score but it keeps saying its not saved and then gives me a score of 0.

It just did it to me in the brasil slingo tournament too.
I had this problem too last night - only I was playing Texas Holdum Poker. It was my first time in the arcades.

I noticed that I was no longer logged in to TCS, but I don't know how I wasn't b/c I hadn't signed off. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not..

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a blocks 2 tournament that apparently isn't saving anyone's scores. Everyone has played multiple times with scores of 0

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That seems to happen with all the blocks2 tournaments. It seems to save the scores (somewhere?), but not display them -- because when a pair has completed, it does advance one of them to the next round. I like that game well enough that I don't get too worked up about not seeing the scores. It would be nice to know the scores, though, wouldn't it?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The arcade still does not seem to want to save many of my scores during tournaments. Sometimes it does, but most of the time it doesn't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I think we'll have to just enjoy what the current script offers. Looks like in order to fix all the bugs, this script needs to almost be re-written... and that would cost a bundle to do. I'll go search for more games to add though. Haven't done that in a while!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

They appear to be the same one. Should be OK now.
oops! no, there were 2... i just posted 1 twice!
but both of the ones i was looking at are fixed, now. thanks!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would seem I am having a problem moving to the next level in my Mako's tournement..
Both my competator and myself have been finished our matches for several days but as of yet I haven't been moved up a level so I can continue....

Not sure why but could someone take a look

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only see one Makos tournament active at the moment, and it looks OK to me. What I'm seeing is you and Laureen227 in the final round. She has played one of four games, you have not played yet in this round. If that's not what you are seeing, I'm not sure what to suggest, but post back here anyway, in case someone else has some bright ideas.