Aqua Teen Terrorist Force :)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

See i know someone would be stealing them,
hmm have to check ebay and see if someone put one up for sale yet.
I wouldn't be surprised!!!

I heard about this again on the radio this morning. I can already see what will happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was just the little Atari-like computer guy lit up right? No indication that it was from Cartoon Network or Adult Swim or ATHF right?

Basically if you look through the history books, radio use to be commercial-less. Until Orsen wells read the War of the Worlds script. People that tuned into that AFTER the announcement was made that it was a script paniced because they thought that alien WERE invading. It cause panic in some cities, even though there was no alien attack.

In the a law was passed that radio shows had to take a commercial break every X minutes to prevent this type of panic again.

Where am I going with that story? Basically now I can see some sort of law (whether its just Boston or the entire U.S.) that ANY type of advertisement will have to indicate in writing what it is for. The computer guy will have to have "Adult Swim" or "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" written somewhere on it the next time it advertises.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I wouldn't be surprised!!!

I heard about this again on the radio this morning. I can already see what will happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was just the little Atari-like computer guy lit up right? No indication that it was from Cartoon Network or Adult Swim or ATHF right?

Basically if you look through the history books, radio use to be commercial-less. Until Orsen wells read the War of the Worlds script. People that tuned into that AFTER the announcement was made that it was a script paniced because they thought that alien WERE invading. It cause panic in some cities, even though there was no alien attack.

In the a law was passed that radio shows had to take a commercial break every X minutes to prevent this type of panic again.

Where am I going with that story? Basically now I can see some sort of law (whether its just Boston or the entire U.S.) that ANY type of advertisement will have to indicate in writing what it is for. The computer guy will have to have "Adult Swim" or "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" written somewhere on it the next time it advertises.
I think this whole thing is hilarious. Massachusetts and Boston looks like a laughing stock now though. How can you confuse a lite-brite with a bomb or other device? Although, to be fair to the authorities, these days you never know. I just think they're taking it alittle bit too far. The whole lawsuit is just to cover up for them feeling stupid. You would think that if New York didn't react badly to this, there is no problem.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't understand why that would cause terrorist talk. I see why some people might find it offensive but as far as I'm concerned, I can see it making some people call the cops and complain about it but that shouldn't really cause any terrorist talk