April Photo Contest: Cat-astrophies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Here is my boy Hobo Skimbleshanks, tribe clown and jester, mentor of criminal kittens, putting the pinch on my Pringles while I was loading the dishwasher.

Hey, those chips look good!

But mostly... I can't believe you still have an old rotary dial phone! How cool is that? i wish I would have saved one of mine!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the same theme as Felix's photo...

Yeah.. heh. Now I was doing a photoshoot but! I didn't put anything into the washing machine, just left it open, her curiosity did the rest. There's a reason I always keep it closed.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish I'd had my camera out yesterday. Clyde (the white cat) was doing supervised outdoor play and got INCREDIBLY dirty. On PURPOSE. He totally rolled in the dirt. And you know where he wants to sleep, LOL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the submissions! It's going to be VERY difficult to narrow down all these great photos, and even harder for you guys to choose a winner.

Just FYI, since we need to make up January and February contests, I'll be starting one of those in the next few days. The theme will be Cat Eyes, so get snapping for close, clear pics of those gorgeous peepers!

Status
Not open for further replies.