April Fool's Day ideas

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by misstorri

We got a new dishwasher delivered today while my b/f was at work, I called him and told him it was pink, he was freaking out. I also put a rubberband around the kitchen sprayer so when he turns on the faucet he gets soaked!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year my daughter took some Oreos, pried them apart and scraped all the cream out then continued to reassemble them filled with toothpaste! Got my hubby good!
This thread cought my attention because not quite 3 weeks ago we adopted a cat from the humane society who turned out to be preggo, in fact we're pretty sure she is due within the week. Anyway, I told my husband today would be the day just because no one would believe us.
But really, when I was a kid, we had a Chihuahua who had pups on Fool's Day, when my mom called my dad, he said yeah, I know -- Aprils Fools.
Nope, she really did.

Marian ~ mom to 2 fur-babies, Chewbacca my 4-yr old Newf-baby and the newly aquired preggo-mommy, Willow, Oh! and 5 non-fur-kids...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are ALL great jokers!!!! LOL!!! The oreo trick is fantastick!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL!

On April Fools, me and a few lady friends drove to Myrtle Beach for the weekend.

We decided to page our hubbies and say that we had a flat tyre and no spare.

Jake paged and said "oh s**t, do you want me to wake David???" (David is my friends hubby who works nights and sleeps during the day)

I had to page him and say APRIL FOOLS! He said ddddaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

My friend Cindy paged her hubby and he said "oh no, I hope someone helps you" She had to reply and say "but no one will stop for us!" He said "Did you look for a spare tyre?" I guess he didnt really fall for it.

But the worst part was, the other Cindy paged her boyfriend and said that we had a flat tyre and a man stopped to help us and he was a biker dude and he was saying "oh really" and then she said that he had a gun and that he was scaring us and we were crying. He fell for it. And then told us to go and get help.
I didnt like her joke as I thought it went a bit too far.

But everyone loved my hubby's reaction.