Approximately 1 week old kittens.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
EEEEEEK! They're absolutely adorable! I LOVE mittens! Need pics of the other two!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jesb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha. Sorry. I've been busy. HOWEVER, I'll make sure to get some pictures of everyone tonight and tomorrow, just to show off how big they've all gotten :-D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jesb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW ... sorry ... I guess I completely forgot about you guys. All 4 kittens grew up great! ... Except for Sebastian. She's still under 5 lbs. Even her sister is huge compared to her, and the boys are even BIGGER!! I have some updated pictures of them some where ... but I can't seem to find them. I can't find the equipment to move pictures from the camera to the computer either.

I had another 3 kittens have to get bottle raised as well, but these ones were a lot older, but we still lost one a couple weeks ago to unknown reasons. He had always acted slower and clumsier than the 2 girls, so we are wondering if he had some brain issues.

No one seemed to want the 4 cats, except my sisters. So, we ended up with 2, my one sister took one ... and we're trying to convince my mom to let my other sister have the boy.

We're in the process of finishing up spay/neuters with everyone. Luckily, the CNY Cat Coalition is helping us out A LOT. We're getting spays/neuters/shots/worming and a flea treatment all for 20 each. AMAZING.