Apparently, I'm an odd guy.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I´m Super Fan of the Original TRON of 1977, And no one of here knows about it....
and I believe it I´m not a Odd guy....
Rigel, I'm sorry to say that I have never seen TRON -- but I won a sci-fi costume contest in 1978, and the fellow who won second place was dressed as TRON! He had made the costume out of white trash bags and clear tape, and lit it up with those chemical glowsticks -- it was ingenious, and I really thought he should have beat me on inventiveness alone.

Someday I have to see that movie!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon, you're not odd at all. You're just MAN enough to admit that you love cats. DH loves our cats but he always says the dogs are his, the cats are mine.
But he's the one that give Monster her medicine every night and always has a lap full of kitties when he's on the computer. If one of the regulars isn't there, I have to go find him/her.

And, as for Twilight I'm going to try the books eventually but when it comes to vamps, I like them down and dirty, not sugarcoated.

And I have a male friend that LOVES "Gone With The Wind".

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Gary doesn't like teen or romance movies (generally - there are exceptions. Some romance comedies are an exception, and he definitely enjoys Gone with the Wind when in the mood), but he loves his kitties, and he has no fear of... well... as he puts it, his "feminine side."
He LOVES Hello Kitty stuff. When he whips out the Hello Kitty notebook in our business meetings there will usually be a few raised eyebrows, but no one ever says anything.

You may well be odd.... but I think you're in good company!

As to Twilight - I have no idea what it is. But now knowing it's a teenage vampire movie, expect I'll pass.