Apologies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If you look closely at Ron's picture - you can actually see how swollen his tonsils are...

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for fixing the search option

Ron is so cute, and I can see where he is swollen. Poor baby
I am still keeping him in my prayers
I am sure everything will be fine. If it helps any, I was told that it is much safer to do that surgery on a child than an adult. I just had my tonsils and adenoids removed 2 years ago at 22. I came through it just fine, it just took me a while to heal.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Poor Ron...he must be miserable if his glands are so swollen.

I love the picture of Ron with the big smile on his face!
What a cutie pie!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the pics of Ron! What a sweet little boy! I am so sorry that he has been ill. It's fortunate that they've discovered the problem and are able to treat it. It must be very difficult for you to sleep at night, you're probably listening for his every breath. Have you asked your doctor about an apnea monitor-an alarm goes off if he goes over a set period of time(like 20 secs for example) without breathing. A pulse ox will sound an alarm if his O2 Sats drop below a set level (like93%). With one of these monitors you might would be able to relax enough to sleep at night. You and Ron will be in my prayers!
I'm sure he will be perfectly well in no time! Squirtle is right, children bounce back so quickly!
Thank you for all of the hard work you've put into the forums for us!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! I had no idea that you and Ron were going through all this! My prayers are with you and your family and I am sure Ron's surgery will go well...poor little guy. The pictures are just ADORABLE!!!!
Little Ron is in my thoughts.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Family first, Anne! Whatever little growing pains we have around the site are more than survivable. You do so much to make this a great place to be. We'll be fine. Spend your energy on your wee boy. Mega healing vibes for Ron, and mega peace vibes for his Mum.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Debby

OMG!!! I had no idea that you and Ron were going through all this! My prayers are with you and your family and I am sure Ron's surgery will go well...poor little guy. The pictures are just ADORABLE!!!!
Little Ron is in my thoughts.
How about some updated Amber pics, Debby? It has been more than awhile.

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do not worry, Anne, you worry about Ron and all you have there. The site is in good hands. Please do us the following favor: Keep thinking about Ron and keep forgetting about the site.

Sending get well vibes to Ron.