Apic of someone "mooning" HUrricane Katrina...

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found this pic thismorning.....

Mike Keller, a resident of Biloxi, Mississippi, stands in the rain while mooning Hurricane Katrina just after dawn August 29, 2005. Katrina slammed into the Louisiana coast on Monday with 140 mile per hour winds as the powerful storm came ashore from the Gulf of Mexico and took aim at low-lying New Orleans. The coast, much of it lightly populated swamps, was being pounded with high winds and heavy rains while New Orleans, 55 miles northeast, braced for the worst of Katrina. Photo by Mark Wallheiser/Reuters Email Photo Print Photo

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

Well...he may be on to something. The 'Moon" does control the tides!
These hurricanes really get to me. I know we could be next here on the east coast of Florida. All I think of when we are under a hurricane warning is how to best take care of our cats. I must say, your sense of humor helped lighten up my mood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

These hurricanes really get to me. I know we could be next here on the east coast of Florida. All I think of when we are under a hurricane warning is how to best take care of our cats. I must say, your sense of humor helped lighten up my mood.
Well I am from southwest Louisiana and ALL of my family and friends are, of course, still there.
But when I saw this picture I thought "That guy is crazy" he is in the midst of a record breaking hurricane and this is how he shows his anger!! As if Katrina really understands that what he is doing is actually an insult!!

But ya know thats what I
about people who release their anger (no matter if its in an unusual way). Just as long as they release it.

I bet that guy felt sooo much better after he mooned that Katrina beast!!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

OMG I saw that on Yahoo.com News and about fell out of my chair. It's a good thing my office door was shut...I was laughing like a moron.
I just hope the guy made it through the storm okay....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

oh that was good..hope he didn't get wind up his crack!

Yall are funny.

But please everyone know we are not laughing at Hurricane Katrina (herself) we are only poking fun of this guy in the pic. (Don't want anyone to get upset)

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe we are all taking this picture out of context. Maybe he ran out of toliet paper? maybe his bedeaux (is that how you spell it?) quit working. Maybe he just doesnt feel so fresh. :p maybe not. :p

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

Yall are funny.

But please everyone know we are not laughing at Hurricane Katrina (herself) we are only poking fun of this guy in the pic. (Don't want anyone to get upset)
Oh absolutely! Don't want anyone getting upset