apartment livers

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazy4cats28

The only requirements the property management company had was that I could not have a german shepard, rottweiller, pit bull or dalmation.
Iunderstand the Pitbul and rottweiller, but why a german shepard and dalmation???? German Shepards and dalmations are really sweet dogs

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No restrictions here - I can have as many pets as I want (within the legal limit, which is six), any age, whether or not they're neutered/spayed/declawed/vaccinated, with no deposit. In Ontario, it is illegal for a landlord to evict a tenant for having a pet (UNLESS the pet is causing damage to the property, or disturbing other tenants, or what have you, but not just for having it), so even if they make rules like these, there is no way they can enforce them (my lease says no pets, but the super told me herself that there's no way they can enforce that, so not to worry about it).

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The first apartment I lived in made me pay $50 in addition to the rent just to have my pets. There was no rules though on claws or spay/neuter though.