Apart from Cats what other pets do U have?

kittylove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As well as my Best Friend Felix I have 2 Guinea Pigs called Clover and Peachy and 7 Gold Fish called Flipper, Ronan, Cleo, Flounder, Angel, Goldie and Ariel.

:homer: :pinky:
:icecream: :flower:

michelerad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Besides my 17 cats, I have three dogs, Brandon a Golden Retreiver, Sarah a Great Dane/Mastiff/Hound mix and A.J. who is a PitBull mix. Sarah and A.J. were my foster pups that I could not give up. I also have a mini-lop rabbit named Pooh and a 70 gallon fish tank with lots of fish.

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Right now, a little Beta fish that was given to us for Easter is our only pet besides my Chloe cat. We wanted to get a dog this year, but with the news of a baby coming in December we decided to wait until next Spring to buy a puppy so it wouldn't be so jealous of a new baby arriving after her. Plus, Spring is the time to buy a puppy so you can get it ready for that year's hunting season!

griffin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Other than my one cat I have a dog and two birds. I wish I had more though.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Other than my cats Cagney, Lily, Gilligan, and the 4 new kittens, I have a parakeet named Ping.

He was named because out of about 25 parakeets in the store, he was the only one with no tail feathers, and he looked like a little blue pingpong ball! :laughing2: He has since grown feathers, and is a joy, always chirping (softly) and playing with his many toys.

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The rest of our gang consists of 2 huskies named Frankie and Cookie, a St. Bernard named Sukie and since I work with a rescue group that places retired racing greyhounds into forever homes, we have two named Boots and Ardie (Ardie was a foster but I could never give him up). Some may think that the greys chase my cats but they are completely cat safe. My group is one of the only ones that will test the greys for safety of small critters. My St. is known as the nanny of the cats.

Frannie

eeva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Besides my two cats, Noelle and Vinka, I have two Australian Terriers, Romeo and Tolstoy, and a guinea-pig. When I was in town with my brother and ran into a friend of mine I hadn't seen all summer, and told her I'd gotten another cat, she asked what kind of pet I'd be getting next?! Well, I told her that this is the limit for now, and my brother later told me he almost told my friend that I'm getting a pony next to keep in my VERY small backyard! Haha. They all think I'm crazy.

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittylove,

Besides my three cats Toonces, Buttons, and Patches I have a dog named Libby.

whiskerkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Kittylove! I have always wanted a Guinea Pig and a Hamster.
I just don't know how my himmy would react to them!

My parents had a lot of pets when my brother and I
were growing up. We had 4 horses, two cats and two dogs.

Now, besides my himmy, I have a cyber kitty on my screen
that I got from Meowmix. It meows, uses the litterbox, purrs,
walks around your screen and you can brush/comb the meowpal.
It does a lot more. I adopted my "meowpal" last year and I still have it!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have our 6 kitties and a dog named Sheba that we adopted from the Vt. Animal Shelter in Bennington about 8 yrs ago. She is a total "idiot"...
...but excellent with all the cats - which endears her to my
all the more. A couple of fish still reside in my sons fish tank - but they are soon moving to an area nursing home.
Can't forget my outside feral mommy and little smudge that came inside just tonight!
Cyber kitty sounds like he needs to live here too. Think of the fun we can all have if we get those!!?!!

rene

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Besides all of our kitties we have a nine year old black Lab cross named Kenya and a three year old Dogo Argentino named Daisy - both are rescues, especially Daisy who was used as Pit bait to train the Pit Bulls in Boston when she was three months old. When we adopted her she was full of cuts, scars and she belly crawled rather than walked. She was three months old - she still has scars on her body but she is a big, friendly, happy, dumb goofball. Sandie has her happy, dumb goofball dog Babe, and when they get together we call them dumb and dumber. Sorry, we love our dogs, but we are really cat people.

I just realized I am finally an Alpha cat!

kezzer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have our 4 cats, one iguana, 5 other lizards called uromastyx, one beta fish and numerous snakes.

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Besides our 2 indoor kitties and the mommy kitty and her 3 babies that found their way to our front porch a month ago, we have a dog named Brandy (chow mix) and 6 fish.