Anything that your cat must have?

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Flynn loves a certain really really creamy dessert, we really can't eat it, he'll be up on my lap and trying to draw the bowl to him with his paw, or he'll try to just take the stuff off my spoon whilst I'm bringing it to my mouth. I usually just plunk a spoonful down on the floor to keep him occupied, otherwise I can't eat in peace.

We have always discouraged begging from day one, never give anything from our people food when asked by the cats, they only get something if we want to and they haven't been begging. It has worked for all cats except Flynn, and he only does it with this dessert. Ah well...can't have it all.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaleetha

(Note here: I don't have a dining table cause my house is so little, so I end up eating while sitting on the futon
)
This is me as well, lol. The times I have given Conner people food, he doesn't eat it. Or if he does he spends 5 mins inspecting it first. Now, this doesn't stop him from thinking he wants it and throwing a fit about it til he gets it, then he sticks his nose up at it and walks away. Snooty cat. Lol.