Anyone wanna see the inside of my head? (MRI images)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cool. Imagine if they did one in colour!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THis is off topic, but you know yesterday i had a customer walk in duty free, i asked her if she needed any help, she turned around at me and said no thank you... I literally thought it was you! she looked so identical plus she had an american accent. I was too scared to ask if she used TCS!

Hope everything is okay with your brain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone else think the one of my profile reminds you of the guy on the US Dime (President Roosevelt)?
My chin doesn't come out enough, but that was one of my first thoughts!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dime_%2...States_coin%29

Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Oh, that's pretty cool! I want an MRI now!!! They probably don't take "vanity patients" though.

Tricia
It really wasn't that comfortable to get! I was glad I only had about to my elbows in the machine. It was very loud (had ear protector headphones on) and I had to stay still. Plus they had this plastic thing around my head and foam wedges put under my chin and stuff. It only took about 15 minutes but I was still after those 15 minutes! The table isn't too comfortable!

If I ever need another or say a full body one, I wan an open MRI!

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

It's amazing how different the two sides are! Does this mean you're... unbalanced?

My friend and I were joking about if we could see if I'm right brained or left brained!
And how I now have proof I have a brain, etc. We were full of cheeey jokes last night!
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I loved looking at my various CT scans and X-rays! That is really cool, thank you for sharing! On the ones they put in textbooks you never see the eyeball... neat!
In a few views where you can see my eyeballs, you can see what looks like the lenses protruding at the ends! And on a side view you can see the pupil and how it's open! Plus the retina sort of. It was very cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

You should make some funky cards out them them!! Or something crafty.
Good to read that the results were great news!!
I'm working on that!

Originally Posted by fwan

THis is off topic, but you know yesterday i had a customer walk in duty free, i asked her if she needed any help, she turned around at me and said no thank you... I literally thought it was you! she looked so identical plus she had an american accent. I was too scared to ask if she used TCS!

Hope everything is okay with your brain
Must be my twin!
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Wow, you got that MRI done fast! Here you would wait 6 months or more before you would get one.

Glad the results were negative.

So what is the next step for you?
I think the only reason I got in so fast was because they could do it right there and they wanted to have it done while I've had symptoms. The place was rather fancy too. My Mom sat in the room while I had the MRI done and they even had a fancy couch with pillows and all in there for her to sit on! None of my other doctor's have offices like that. I mean there was even leather furniture in the waiting area, which was huge and had big columns over a high ceiling. The 2 ladies working at the front desk had these gigantic MAC monitors. It was really nice there though, people included!