Anyone like to read romance novels?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh wow!!! That's cool!

The first book of hers I read was earlier this year, and it was just a random book I picked up at a supermarket because DH was working in Phoenix and I'd gone along as well and had some time on my hands.

I was HOOKED, finished the book that same day, and went on a hunt for the 2 remaining books in the trilogy, and finished those in the same week.
if you're not a romance fan, try Nora Robert's mystery/sci-fi series. written under the name J.D.Robb, it's set in the near future [2050 or thereabouts] & the books are basically police procedurals. very interesting to read!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I like them to an extent. I am more of a forensic mystery book reader. If they have a little romance thrown in then that is awesome. My favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell and James Patterson!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Well I like them to and extend. I am more of a forensic mystery book reader. If they have a little romance thrown in then that is awesome. My favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell and James Patterson!
i like them, too. like i said, i read in almost every genre.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Romance novels=
My sentiments exactly!! (probably because I don't have a romance life of my own and get sick and tired of reading about everyone elses.
- those books just make me jealous
)