Anyone Know What This Cat Position Mean?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freya is a beautiful kitty @Peachbird_moon92 . My Speedy will assume this position a lot, especially when I come home from work. It's my opinion that my Speedy is very happy when she is lying down like this and is saying, "please, won't you play with me?" or "Please, I am happy to be with you." "I want to spend time with you". Or, "I am so glad you may play with me".

Welcome to you @Peachbird_moon92 and Freya from Speedy and Marianne! We do hope to see and hear a lot more from you and Freya.:wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Peachbird_moon92.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Freya is a beautiful kitty @Peachbird_moon92 . My Speedy will assume this position a lot, especially when I come home from work. It's my opinion that my Speedy is very happy when she is lying down like this and is saying, "please, won't you play with me?" or "Please, I am happy to be with you." "I want to spend time with you". Or, "I am so glad you may play with me".

Welcome to you @Peachbird_moon92 and Freya from Speedy and Marianne! We do hope to see and hear a lot more from you and Freya.:wave3:
Thank you! :)