Anyone know what my cat here might have in him?

secaries

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Got him a few years ago from a local shelter. His name is Chumley and he is 4 or 5 (can't remember off hand which he is). He is long and skinny, only weighs about 9lbs. He is a pretty calm, laid back cat. He can be very athletic when playing and jumps rather high after the toys. He also has an annoying habit of getting into my mom and sisters hair ties and dropping them in our toilets xD

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
From what i can tell, he looks to be a domestic shorthair. :) Awesome quirks!

However, where all does he have color?
Does he have tabby markings in these colored spots?

If there is only color on his head and tail (and maybe a small fleck on or near his shoulders), he could have a van pattern.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

secaries

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just his ears, the little chin spot, behind one of his rear legs, and his tail. His tail tip is white, even with the rest being black. He has a very angular face, kind of mousy looking xD no tabby markings (im assuming you mean stripes and/or the forehead M)

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The additional markings rule out the possibility of him being a van. But sounds to me he's got a high grade of white spotting. I believe that's what that term is called.

He's a bicolor cat. Perhaps harlequin. Im sorta rusty with bicolors and their gradiants.

If his face is long and narrow, with almond-shaped eyes, he could have a foreign or at least semi-foreign facial structure.
I wouldn't say he's any particular breed though. :} Just an energetic domestic short.

His eyes look very pretty, and tail-tips are a favorite of mine. :}

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he's very handsome and this is such a sweet picture. My cat Lilith likes to take my daughter's bath pouf from her shower and hide it under my bed. Every time I put it back, she'd go get it again so finally I gave her a new one from the closet. She wanted that one and hid it and then proceeded to go get the other one out of the shower and hide that one with the one I just gave her. We finally just put my daughter's where she can't reach it