Anyone know what kind of kitty i found?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvs2be

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the link. I will check it out.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again, I hope you can find the rightful owners and as I said before, help them get her spayed - you know - convince them.

If not hopefully you can afford to keep her. She sounds like a doll. And it sounds like you shouldn't have an issue trimming her nails. It also sounds like your elderly cat is not really having an issue with the newcomer and vice versa. A little hissing is nothing. Keeping her sequestered in your bedroom is also perfectly fine. And I don't think you messed up on the intros because of what I said - there was no serious posturing or aggressive behavior. "Nakita" as you named her, sounds very un-territorial.

Good luck. We are all pulling for you and your little foundling.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what pretty markings! She looks like she really enjoys being around you and even the other cat. Sounds like a pretty easygoing gal! I hope you can keep her or find the owner. It sounds like she'd like to keep you guys for sure!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a almost 17 year old cat and she sleeps with my 6 month old kitten all the time.
Try to keep her if you can.
I would hate for her to go to the pound.

luvs2be

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.....no one has called to calim her yet....I have posted flyers but with no pic of her.

luvs2be

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a little more info on Nakita. I took her to the vet tonight to get her checked for a chip. She does not have one. They also said she is about 10 months old, she has hee big teeth. They took her out of the carrier to scan her and they said she responded to scruffing really well, they also clipped her nails for me. She didn't mind at all....LOL

tat_and_demi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you find her owner you could ask them for her name and then ask them to say it if she responds
to make sure the person owns her. Also if you find the owner recomend giving it a tattoo or a chip. Very helpful.
good luck