Anyone know what kind of cat my baby is?

catloverinfla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried posting this last night but no one at all responded. I found this little guy about a month ago behind the dumpster. He is the sweetest baby and loves to give affection. He's all white, no spots, no other colors at all and he has beautiful light blue eyes. Can someone please tell me what kind of cat you think he is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverinfla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I hope so. I've read that most white cats with two blue eyes are deaf but he can hear :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you, I hope so. I've read that most white cats with two blue eyes are deaf but he can hear
There are a couple of breeds whom can be white with blue eyes.  And hear.

but I wonder if he isnt a creme point  (point ="siamese mix")  being creme, ie very weak rosy, you wont see the pointed  places, nor the masque, unless you look really close.

My monitor is so so, so I dont see.  Do you see?   Is he a tiny more rosy on ears, tail, face then on the body??

catloverinfla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes his ears are really pink, he's the most adorable little guy. There is a Siamese stay outside. Is it normal for his eyes to always be watery? There's no mucus or anything like that, just teary.

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes his ears are really pink, he's the most adorable little guy. There is a Siamese stay outside. Is it normal for his eyes to always be watery? There's no mucus or anything like that, just teary.
that is something that needs to be check by a vet

Last edited:

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
Chronic watery eyes is not normal. Best to have him checked by your vet. Could be allergies or feline herpes.

catloverinfla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They don't drip or anything, just a bit watery.I'll take him to the vet just to be safe. Thank you.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok, lets then take as a working hypothesis he is a creme point, and the natural son of this siamese outside.  

(the other significant must have also been at least a carrier of the point gene - as the point gene must come from mom and dad.).  Creme is diluted red, so at least one of the parents must be red or diluted -  I dont remember which  gender is coupled to the inheritance of red color.

I agree with the others, its wise to let a vet check these eyes, Its no crash emergency, but you should do it.

Im glad to read you ARE going to do it.    :)