Anyone in or near Ohio have room for a kitten??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took some more about a week ago, but I can take more today, since they look at me with such curious adorable eyes. They are strating to walk around now, so I hope they don't wander away to far.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh John........we just found 8 week old Bailey out in no mans land 3 weeks ago...........wish we could help by adopting them all! I will ask around and let you know if I hear anything!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be great..Thanks
It just hurts seeing these poor kittens out there. I wsh I could keep them all, but that would give me 13 cats, including our 3 Bobcats and all the other strays that come around here for food. In a couple more weeks, I will be able bring mom in to get spayed, so I will no longer have to worry about her having babies. Our neighbor can not afford to get her spayed. I understand this, but I wish she would keep the cat indoors then. I love the white one and my wife loves one of the orange tabbies. Of course, they are all so adorable.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

<snip>...Of course, they are all so adorable.
It's time for the mantra John, repeat after me..."All kittens are cute...all kittens are cute ... all kittens are cute ..."

If I hadn't of kept repeating that to myself, I'd probably have about 16 cats by now! As it was I had to hold out for a year and a half before we got the boys. It's doubly awful since PetsMart and Pet Supermarket both always have kitties for adoption, and between the aquariums and the dog I had to go there quite often.

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

It's time for the mantra John, repeat after me..."All kittens are cute...all kittens are cute ... all kittens are cute ..."

If I hadn't of kept repeating that to myself, I'd probably have about 16 cats by now! As it was I had to hold out for a year and a half before we got the boys. It's doubly awful since PetsMart and Pet Supermarket both always have kitties for adoption, and between the aquariums and the dog I had to go there quite often.
I have to do the same thing. All kittens are cute, but some are cuter than others. I have a fondness for persian kitties. I saw the cutest one today in a petstore, a little flame point persian kitty. He was so adorable, outgoing and freindly too. And they had a cute little persian mix in Petsmart for adoption last week, only three month old, blue and white- of course he was gone today-cute ones don't last long...ohh! I am glad he is gone to a home-and not mine!
All kittens are cute... All kittens are cute... Must stay away from cute kittens...

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes all kittens are cute...all kittens are cute. What's going to be really hard for me, is in 5 days, I am going to be somewhere, where there will be cute adorable cougar kittens. I just won't look at those cute adorable blue eyed spotted babies. There will be servals there too. All kittens are cute...all kittens are cute. I will remember this

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. I didn't read every single post in this thread, but if you still have some kittens left, I can post a flier at work on Wednesday about them. We are having a big fundraiser garage sale so a TON of people from this area will see the fliers. If you can send a picture and your contact information to me then I can print up a little flier. Just put your info and any adoption requirements (like spaying and neutering, adoption fee, etc)

It is Wednesday the 14th so let me know ASAP. I work in Mayfield Heights (not sure what county that is) but there are people from all over the place that come there and the surrounding businesses.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Jen, that would be great. I will take an updated picture tomorrow and send it to you. The best way would be to email me with their info if someone is interested. These are not my kittens, they are my neighbors. I have been watching over them, since they were born outside, but seem to be very healthy. I do not believe there would be any fees, but any donations to help get mom spayed would be great. Our neighbor lets her cats run free and this female is not spayed, because she can not afford it. So, I want to take mom in ASAP to get her spayed, so we will no longer have unwanted kittens here.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you get this tonite, email the picture to [email protected], and include their age and sex please.

If you can't get the pic to me tonite, then just tell me the info and I will make a flier without the picture. Also, what city is it that the kittens are in so people know how far they need to go to pick them up.