Anyone have this problem?

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy books all the time and never finish them!!!

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can beat both of you. I hardly have any time to read at all any more.
I used to read like a fiend.

Is that sad, or is that sad? I need a hug ...

... and a book.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reading like crazy because I suddenly have the time to, I have to take a train 45 mins each way 2 days a week now so I read on the train and spend 30mins-1hr reading each night to help me relax - trying to get back into old habits and not be a workaholic.

Here is your hug

and your book

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very seldom do I not finish a book that i start....but i`m picky about the books I pick.
Once I start it though i hate to have to put it down til it is finished. I`ve stayed up for hours at night just to get to the end.
Linda

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have a stack of books about fat acceptance that whenever a new one comes out i buy it.....i dont have enough time to read them all....one thing that helps is my writing class im taking one of the books i have to read i already owned so i can take one off the pile =0)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found a solution to that problem!!, I just go to the library and borrow them that way if I get into the book and it's a snore I can just take it back and I'm not out the money.

But if I do get into chapters..watch out!!, I love that place!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just decided to read one book, and I can not pick up another until I am finished with that one. I have put all the others away for now!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I still havent read Angels & Demons and I bought it in July.... huff! maybe I should start it tonight... yeah right... I thought after finishing the DaVinci Code in 3 days I would be just as anxious to read this one but I havent had the time or the determination...

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to rea. My friends think I am a freak though.
I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in a week and a half =D and am working on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter right now.. its about Clans of wild cats.. its more on the kiddie section.. but its awesome none the less!
I have only the last book of the series to read.. but the library doens't hve it yet.. so i must wait. I read any sort of books, but animal one spark my interest more than others.

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

My problem is quite the opposite, I buy books all the time and read them too quick - I go to Chapters about twice a week!
I do the same thing...
I'm running out of room on my bookshelf I'm soon gonna have to get another one.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love to read!
When I go to the library they know me and let me know if I have a book from my waiting list ready before I even ask!....yes, I am a book geek!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't buy many books, but I do give the library a lot of business. I work right across the street from the main branch and am over there on regular basis during my lunch hour. I love to read!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the opposite prob also. Although I don't read as much with broadband internet access
. I usually read or re-read 1 or 2 books a week. I've always got something I'm reading. The new Terry Pratchett books I picked up last month only lasted me a couple of days, darn it
. At one point I had over 1,500 titles until I thinned my library waaaaaay down
! Science Fiction and Fantasy fans tend to be more book collectors than readers of other genres.