Anyone have bail $ to get me out of jail!? VENTING..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bumping for a friend to read..

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

I feel so relieved now knowing that Hope is SAFE and that I've done a good thing today..... Why is it that I feel like crying now??
The overwhelming sense of relief and the joy of knowing she will be safe and get a nice home is enough to make anyone cry (except the jerk, of course). I'm so glad there are people like you in the world who care about furbabies and make the effort to keep them safe.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HE sounds like a complete A*******E!!!!!
my gosh i would have slapped him even worse punched him or slammed his face with my fryingpan!
"can i explain" what a load of BS!
he knew you were an easy target this is why he picked on you!
and from now on
TEL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU CANT HAVE ANOTHER KITTY!
I hate people who wag their toungues so much when they dont even know anything!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's 2 more pics of Hope and her official "adopt me" ad!

http://www.paw-rescue.org/CATS/hope.php?index=0

Here's an email from a lady who is currently fostering her (I emailed to get an update on Hope). Looks like there might be a potential adopter already!! Keep ur fingers crossed for her!!

Hope is doing well. Her surgery went fine. Right now, I have her in my home. She was initially scared and timid - actually hid in a closet. Now, the closet door is closed and she comes out of her new cat bed whenever a person comes to visit her. She is still somewhat scared of my other cats. I'm slowing introducing her to them.

Hope will go to her foster home next weekend. Her fosters are currently dog sitting for the week and can't take another cat until the dog goes home. I understand from her "soon to be fosters" that they may have a potential adopter for her already. Keep your figners crossed.

Thanks,

Lori

I still have not replied to the "JERKO" yet..
Trying to cool down a bit before I reply.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

HE sounds like a complete A*******E!!!!!
my gosh i would have slapped him even worse punched him or slammed his face with my fryingpan!
"can i explain" what a load of BS!
he knew you were an easy target this is why he picked on you!
and from now on
TEL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU CANT HAVE ANOTHER KITTY!
I hate people who wag their toungues so much when they dont even know anything!
I agree with you about him! I was really close to slapping him. The only thing that held me back was the fact that I am a Christian and doesn't believe in violence AND I didn't want to go to jail because then who would take care of MY FURBABIES?!?

I have already talked to the 2 guys who had originally said that and they apologized big time...
It was nice to see two men grovelling for my forgiveness..
They have no idea of the recent incident with the JERKO. Another friend who knows told me that I need to tell them so they will really chew him out and tell him where to go so I think I will have a good talking with them soon and see if they will also give him h*** for me..

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bump: :bump:

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just can't believe the JERK! (a brief summary for those who don't know what I'm talking about- the JERK tried to force me to take his cat by threatening to abandon her outside and leave her to fend for herself and really took advantage of me regarding this. Further details can be found at http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...t=47357&page=1 ). I was soo close to beating him up!!!! Which would've been a hilarious sight cuz he's a huge guy about 6'9 and 200 pounds while I am only 5'1 and 120 pounds.

I just got an email from the JERK today....................... In the subject line he said "How is my cat?"..

In the email itself, "he said I wonder if my cat got FIV or not. Did it find a place to stay with? Please kindly answer me so I can rest from worrying ...

Thanks
JERKO"

I can't BELIEVE he had the NERVE to ask me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had the nerve to say he was worrying about Hope?! (the cat-I named her Hope) After threatening to abandon her outside?!? She's WAY TOO THIN and TERRIFIED so that means HE didn't take good care of her!

I am NOT going to respond to his emails until I get back from my vacation meaning April 18th! When I do respond, I am going to really chew him out..

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pamela, you did the right thing by taking the cat.. now, just <breathe>

How's Hope doing? is she with you still or did you already passed her on to another organization.

I'd not even reply to the email, or if you do, say something like: People who did not care for their animals do not deserve to know what happened to them, JERK!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RarePuss

I'd not even reply to the email, or if you do, say something like: People who did not care for their animals do not deserve to know what happened to them, JERK!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RarePuss

Pamela, you did the right thing by taking the cat.. now, just <breathe>

How's Hope doing? is she with you still or did you already passed her on to another organization.

Hope is doing okay. SHe's now being fostered by a lady from PAW organization. I heard that there MIGHT be a furrever home already for her so keep ur fingers crosesd for her! She's a SWEETIE.. If I didn't have FIVE cats already, I would've kept her.

I will not reply to his emails until I come back from my vacation. He just sent me another email DEMANDING an answer but I'll ignore it..
When I do reply, I will tell him that he has no right to know what happens to her since he wouldn't care for her.....All I will tell him is that she's okay and is being taken care of and being
LOVED!!!!!!!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe JERKO even had the nerve to email you after what he did! Or is this his attempt to look as if he was concerned - HAH - no chance buddy!

I'm so glad to hear that Hope is doing well and I'll keep my fingers crossed for her that a loving furrever home is close for her

You did a wonderful job for her.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pamela,

I speak from experience when I say this. It will not do any good for you to angrily blast this man. He has no knowledge that he did anything wrong, and more than likely thinks he is the greatest most caring cat owner on the planet. Instead of getting mad, try and educate him gently about how to care for a cat properly. Perhaps he is on limited income and can't afford quality food, or vet care. He is not alone- just look around the board in the Health and Nutrition section and read first timers posting about problems with their cats and following it up with "but I can't afford a vet." Your concern, is rightly so to be placed on Hope. She is out of a bad situation and into a better one. But now, you should reach out with gentleness not anger and try to save the next cat this man will be getting- because trust me, he will be getting another one. And just tell him how to be a better provider, what to look for, what he needs. Directing your anger at him will only cause problems for you and maybe he may even retaliate against you in some crazy way.

I am also moving this to the SOS forum because people there who rescue, will know better how to guide you, because they too, run up against people like him daily-

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Pamela,

I speak from experience when I say this. It will not do any good for you to angrily blast this man. He has no knowledge that he did anything wrong, and more than likely thinks he is the greatest most caring cat owner on the planet. Instead of getting mad, try and educate him gently about how to care for a cat properly. Perhaps he is on limited income and can't afford quality food, or vet care. He is not alone- just look around the board in the Health and Nutrition section and read first timers posting about problems with their cats and following it up with "but I can't afford a vet." Your concern, is rightly so to be placed on Hope. She is out of a bad situation and into a better one. But now, you should reach out with gentleness not anger and try to save the next cat this man will be getting- because trust me, he will be getting another one. And just tell him how to be a better provider, what to look for, what he needs. Directing your anger at him will only cause problems for you and maybe he may even retaliate against you in some crazy way.

I am also moving this to the SOS forum because people there who rescue, will know better how to guide you, because they too, run up against people like him daily-
Hissy- I appreciate your input on this. However, I DID try to educate him about how to take care of Hope, etc. The main reason he had this cat was because he thought he could dump her on me but I refused. He THREATENED to abandon her so it was NOT an issue of not being able to afford expenses, etc.

I would prefer this not to be moved to SOS because I was not asking or looking for advice- just venting my frustration regarding this. Thanks.

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey.... after reading all three pages.... I don't think I have to say a lot of what I have in my mind.

Would be of any relief if I tell you that they barely use the death penalty in your state?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GREAT NEWS!!!! I just got an email from a lady at the rescue Organization which is fostering Hope..

Here's the email-

Hope is pending adoption!!! Next Monday, I will take her to her new home here in Laurel. A very nice young family - their first pet. They have a young girl around 4 yrs old. Hope will be an only cat, which is good for her as she is a little cat aggressive. A happy ending for her..... : )