Anyone have an animal related tattoo?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im getting mine soon i have 3 in mind i want cats eyes on my lower spine and my friend drew my tattoo's

my wrist i want this

then i have to choose between

this one being my fav

or poss a full back tattoo

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I LOVE that!
Originally Posted by EmeraldSongbird

I adore that!!! Extremely precious, what a great idea!!!
thanks, guys! i've wanted a cat for a long time, but never saw a pose i liked. this one my friend found on the web. then i took pix of all of my [then current] cats w/me & the artist said Pixel's markings would be the easiest to replicate. i wanted some more color, tho - i was thinking perhaps flowers, etc. & he suggested a book. since my favorite things are books & cats, & my favorite colors are royal blue & hot pink, he put lots of blue highlights & made the book pink.
it's above my right ankle.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have an idea of a tattoo i want... My vision is not a big one, with either Berlioz or Toulouse from the aristocats movie. And then a My Little Pony not to sure what color or design. When i told this to my friend she laughed at me and said if i got a cat one she would never talk to me....Why do people hate cats so much?? And she was serious...

Beriloz

Toulouse whom i really want (he is the orange one but i cant find a good pic of him)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

I have an idea of a tattoo i want... My vision is not a big one, with either Berlioz or Toulouse from the aristocats movie. And then a My Little Pony not to sure what color or design. When i told this to my friend she laughed at me and said if i got a cat one she would never talk to me....Why do people hate cats so much?? And she was serious...
I've seen a few my little pony tattoos. I think they are really cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I have 3 paw prints on the top of my foot
Pawprints on the foot! I love it! I may steal your idea. I wish Jon would just be okay with me getting a tattoo though. I don't know what the big damn deal is.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I have a tattoo of a cat! Actually it is a Black Panther but it is still a cat.
Looooove black panthers. Bella reminds me of one sometimes, a mini black panther. Have you seen the Ed Hardy black panthers? I wouldn't mind having one of those on the inside of my wrist or something.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
No, but I have several animal-caused scars!!!
(A dog tore off my upper lip, bit into my nose in several places; years before, one of my cats freaked out when a male cat got on the window sill outside; I was sleeping on my stomach in bed under the window. She freaked at the other cat, fell down, and started attacking my left arm. I've a had a 3", deep scar since. I should've had stitches, but hey, it WAS 2:30 AM! I wasn't going anywhere, if I didn't have to! I just put iodine on it, and a band-aid, and went back to sleep.)

If I ever got a tat, I would like a beautiful, realistic cat, twined around some part of my body.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Aww I love it, Laureen!
thanks! i had originally wanted one of Mouse - but Pixel is her littermate, so it reminds me of Mouse, anyway.