Anyone got an 8 month old kitty??

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleo is almost 12 months and she stopped growing a while ago. She doubled her size from when we got her at 4 months but i dont think shell get any bigger now, i think probably because of how she was born and everything. But she will always be a kitten

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 'way late in noting this, but I have to say -- Starry, your dog is so beautiful! What a sweet, intelligent face! And Kojak is even prettier without the fedora...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think luxor's face is still really kitten like at 10 months it's almost disconcerting considering stoli really looks adult now.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its been some time but I had to do the math of stormies age
I know I know i lost track what can i say but on the 11th she was 36 weeks lol told u i went to the calendar and then of course I did the months guessing in the mid 20's she was born and well she is 8 1/2 months old! And well she is huge compared to blue who is a month or 2 older and well here are some pics

Blue
lonng and skinny lol

Stormie who is younger (not as long but def bigger and still growing)
on my labtop of course

hmm...looking thru the photos stormie is actually pretty long like blue lol

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aaawwww, all these gorgeous kitties!! My Alan is 6.5 months and he has grown so quickly!!! He is in the little adult stage but he is mega fluffly too! I don't think Alan has long before he looks like an adult!!! How do you weigh your cats? On normal household scales?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm 'way late in noting this, but I have to say -- Starry, your dog is so beautiful! What a sweet, intelligent face! And Kojak is even prettier without the fedora...
Thankyou!
Fosters is Kojak's best buddy
Those two are always together aggervating each other

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lets see, Jenny was 5 lbs when we got her at 7 months and now 8lbs and zoey 9 months at 6.5 and only 1lb more. So my girls grew some but i think the larger boys are usually more grown by then. those were the only 2 i had that young.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

To me, actually meeting your cats, Stumpy is TINY. She still looks like a large kitten to me
Must be because my cats are 12lbs
Yes, Stumpy is now the smallest in that she weighs the least, but her face hasn't changed much. Smudge has such a baby face still!