Anyone going to get dressed up?

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely dress up for Halloween unless I'm going to a party. Even then, I take it off as soon as I get home, so they're the only ones that really get to see it. We don't hand out candy either--we're so mean!
I do go to haunted houses though, because I love getting scared!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

Well I'm in a bit of a dilemma if anyone wants to help me out.

See I had it planned for a long time that for halloween I'd dress up as Nikki Sixx..(the bassist of Motley Crue). Well then my friend started talking to me about halloween and she invited me to be involved in her little haunted house thingy that she does every year with her family. Well I can't exactly be involved in a haunted house if I'm dressed as Nikki Sixx..
And I really don't know of anything else that I really want to be..
So it's either go trick or treating with someone else or possibly even by myself..oor give up my possibly only chance to dress up as Nikki Sixx and try to find something else to be and get involved with the haunted house........

PS: I hate haunted houses
If you go as Nikki Sixx from the Helter Skelter era you could still do the haunted house. Goodness knows he scared a LOT of parents in those days!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For the past 2-3 years, we've had small Halloween parties at the house. Here's what we were last year - me as a flapper and Dennis as a gangster. I wasn't quite fond of the wig as it itched the crap out of me allll night but it was a cute dress my sister in law made. The year before that I was his Mail Order Bride (wore a wedding dress with stamps all over it!) and Dennis was my toothless husband in a trashy suit complete with a mullet!

Susan

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i cant wait for halloween! I'm excited because we're going to start decorating when we get home from florida.. I just need to figure out what to wear... i do know its going to include a sexy corset i bought over the summer..
I'll probably go as my witchy self.. hahaha i bought an awesome witch hat last year that i've been DYING (haha get it
) to wear out somewhere.

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

If you go as Nikki Sixx from the Helter Skelter era you could still do the haunted house. Goodness knows he scared a LOT of parents in those days!
I told my friend from canada that I wanted to go as Nikki Sixx and she was like "You could still do the haunted house!! Just go all crazy and be like "I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY BASS!!"