Anyone experiencing problems with the forums?

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is the first time in a full week or so I've been able to get to the forums pretty much at all. Last Friday I couldnt even get to the home page www.thecatsite.com.

I have no idea if this post will even take, since last week clicking on anything forum related got a "This page cannot be displayed" page.

I have sooo much reading to catch up on in here!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The forums disappeared for me for most of the day! I was receiving an error message along the lines of "The connection has timed out - The server at www.thecatsite.com/forums/ is taking too long to respond"

I tried to refresh numerous times with no avail! It's still loading very slowly, but it is an improvement on how it was before!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also am having slow times on TCS. Not bad, but slow enough to make me have to wait for things to go. Like the smilies on the right when you reply, they take a while to load, and it takes a bit longer for when you want more smilies. Just slowness is the only problem I've got.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The site is slow. When I click on a new thread or page, it takes approximately 10 seconds or more to completely load. Sometimes, the page does not download properly and I have to hit refresh.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's crawling for me and I wondered if it was the site? We just upgraded our DSL to , I was hoping it's not this dang computer. It took forever to post for me...

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
last week, i think it was thurs/fri, I couldn't even get on at all. Today it's slow, but I haven't timed out or anything as of yet. But it is noticeably slow.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked for a thread like this one before I started one......as usual, I'm not patient enough and the pages were taking so long to load that I started another thread, sorry MA!

Obviously, I'm still having problems with the site being slow, too.
Knowing how hard the tech team has worked, I was afraid to mention it!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been a bit slow to load for me today, but I think that it's my connection.