Anyone else watching the CMA awards tonight??

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Josh Turner is good too!!!!
/ awww, what a fun first date!! How's John feeling? Hey you know what- we should have an official TCS cowboy thread!!! We should post pics of our SO's lookin like hot cowboys! That would be fun!!! How I would manage that one with Colin i'm not sure- he doesn't like country music
....and I grew up on a farm
lol...
/ The man sure does look deliscious in uniform though! I like him in his Navy and his Cop uniform
He's doing fine. I think hes a little scared of me right now.
He thinks I might burst into tears any second. Which I guess I might but that ok. He's actually doing alot better physically. Hes not in as much pain. That would be so awesome. Cowboys. I dont know if I could get a pic of John looking like a cowboy. He just said hes a farm boy not a cow boy.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG did you all see Faith Hills reaction to Carrie Underwood winning female vocalist of the year. She was a nominee and the cam was still on her and she threw her hands up and you could tell she was mad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

He's doing fine. I think hes a little scared of me right now.
He thinks I might burst into tears any second. Which I guess I might but that ok. He's actually doing alot better physically. Hes not in as much pain. That would be so awesome. Cowboys. I dont know if I could get a pic of John looking like a cowboy. He just said hes a farm boy not a cow boy.
I'm glad he's doing better. / How is little Lava girl tonight?? She's gonna be such a gorgeous baby when she finally gets here
./ humm, I definitely couldn't get colin to dress like a cowboy- oh well, wishful thinking i suppose

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

OMG did you all see Faith Hills reaction to Carrie Underwood winning female vocalist of the year. She was a nominee and the cam was still on her and she threw her hands up and you could tell she was mad.
it won't kil her to share the spotlight a little- she'll get over it
Carrie Underwood has had an incredable year music wise and definitely deserved the award

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keith sings that song every time I hear her name. and he sings three cord country and American rock and roll

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm glad he's doing better. / How is little Lava girl tonight?? She's gonna be such a gorgeous baby when she finally gets here
./ humm, I definitely couldn't get colin to dress like a cowboy- oh well, wishful thinking i suppose
Miss Lava Girl is doing fine. Shes moving all over the place. Shes going to be a wild child. I suppose thats the only way she could be. Since she is my child and Stans. But she will be very cute I have no doubt about that. I was sooo cute as a baby. And Stan was adorable to. He still is kinda cute.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Keith sings that song every time I hear her name. and he sings three cord country and American rock and roll
Oh ok I know who he is.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Miss Lava Girl is doing fine. Shes moving all over the place. Shes going to be a wild child. I suppose thats the only way she could be. Since she is my child and Stans. But she will be very cute I have no doubt about that. I was sooo cute as a baby. And Stan was adorable to. He still is kinda cute.
Awww, sounds like the little sweetie pie will be adorable when she gets here

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

do it while he's sleeping and when he wakes up take a picture!
lol...no way- he would pester me the rest of the night!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres the one and only pic I have of Stan. He was being s not in it and didnt want me to take his picture. The little boy is his nephew Joey.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Heres the one and only pic I have of Stan. He was being s not in it and didnt want me to take his picture. The little boy is his nephew Joey.
what about a pic of you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww! you look cute with your doggie! and stan's little nephew is adorable!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thnka! Thats not my doggie. He was a foster that I had to find another foster for because he was stressing Gheery out.