Anyone else rubbish at organzation?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior_j

plus cos i have asthma which is worse when i lay down so the added ca fur wouldn't help!
Are you allergic to cats? If so, that really really needs to be treated otherwise you asthma won't really improve. And if you're not actually allergic to cat dander, it won't affect you at all short of inhaling a clump of fur (which would sent anyone into a long coughing fit). My DH is allergic to many things, but one of the things he's not allergic to is animals. The cats sleep with us, Sherman will sleep above our heads on top of the pillows and Siri will even sleep on his chest.

However, pretty much everyone has problems with dust mites. Your messy room is probably dusty. And I sort of doubt you're vacuuming your mattress regularly even if you have a dust guard on the mattress.

Most of the meds should be put away in a drawer or container just to keep you from losing them.

I'm sorry to read that you lost a kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i usually 9/10 times keep all the meds locked away but some of them are kept out whilst im sleeping because i need them during the night. And as of the cat fur i am fine with 9/10 times but when i sleep i struggle so we dont even risk the animals in my room and believe it or not i am good with vacuuming the quilt and mattress and curtains at least once a week like i said before i make piles then hoover then move the piles and hoover however i know it could be better.

xx

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im actually armed with bin bags off to do my room now
hopefully will make progress today! x

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I actually done my room . Friday night i was reading a chapter of a 376 page book followed by clearing up a segment of the room. Went to bed at 4am got up at 9am and continued it. needless to say by Saturday 1pm i had finished the book and most the room , still have some clutter to go through but the floor space is clean (i still have piles of the kids stuff and paperwork and storage books round the edge ) i am quite pleased and more relaxed with it , i have also gotten ridden of 2 large bin bags for of rubbish and sorted out clothes for charity! x