Anyone else ready for some football?!

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Aaaawwww yeeeaaaa! We are so into football that we took the pre-season seriously!
I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan(I bleed black-n-gold) & my fiancee is a Cleveland browns fan, so we usually go to this one bar that plays both games. We drink pitchers of beer, I get all hyper & yell. We wear our colors. We obsess over who is doing what, who's winning the football pool at work-we bring our football sheets with us & watch the scores. I love it.
Giants fan, you got our QB's favorite target(Plexico!) & now Big Ben seems lost..I picked you guys for the pool, so I hope the Giants win!
Steelers Fans here too! My husband and I drive to Pittsburgh once a year and see a game (he knows someone with a Season Pass).

We have a lot of Steelers cloths for out furless babies, but Monte with his black body and bright yellow eyes, fits the bill!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Yay, saw the Dolphins beat the Broncos. The end of the game was great, I thought Jason Taylor was going to run out of bounce, but he took the fumble back for a TD! Had a lot of fun, I don't think Denver was ready for the hot weather, and the humidity.
Next, is the hated J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

Go Phins!
Hahaha I won't argue with that last line!!! I'm always hearing from the bf how great the Jets are and how terrible the Giants are. Meanwhile, I'm the one who has the attention span to actually watch a football game, lol. Giants beat the Jets in pre-season (finally!) and he was still talking smack. I almost felt bad when he was stuck working on Sunday (felt bad about that part) and called me to see if the Jets won. It was really hard not to laugh when I told him the final score!!!