Anyone else have a hot cousin..LOL

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I remember when I was a kid I had a crush on one of my cousins. The thought repulses me now, but at the time, I definately remember getting that butterflies feeling when he was around

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot, no, except maybe to their spouses. My nephew is a rather handsome guy. His wife thinks so, too.

Apparently I have ggg-grandparents who thought their cousin was "hot" because they married and I am my own 6th cousin!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I don't think any of my cousins are hot I actually don't talk to that many of them because they are all older than me. I have a younger 2nd cousin and she's pretty. We grew up together but she's a brat. And my older cousin is pretty but we were raised together almost like sisters. And there aren't too many men in my family anyway. I have one male cousin on my mom's side, well besides weedy's son who's 8, and he lives in WV and I haven't seen him since I was 15 but I didn't like him then. And on my dad's side most of my cousins are nearly 20 years older than me. And I don't even like most of them so nope I don't think any of them are hot.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Better questions would be: Do any of your hot cousins live in Chicago, and if so, are the single?

I do have a hottie for a cousin. As in "you should meet my cousin, he's a total hottie" not as in "oooh, I think your hot, I don't care that your my cousin"
He's like 6'3" very well built, ver handsome and a male nurse....and he looks like my dad did when my dad was a young man.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I do have a hottie for a cousin. As in "you should meet my cousin, he's a total hottie" not as in "oooh, I think your hot, I don't care that your my cousin"
He's like 6'3" very well built, ver handsome and a male nurse....and he looks like my dad did when my dad was a young man.
Send him to Kentucky please.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No cute/hot cousins here but I have some very good looking nephews ... who all love me to bits!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

No cute/hot cousins here but I have some very good looking nephews ... who all love me to bits!!!!
Same here, only they are great-nephews.