Anyone else get Terrible Migraines when it is Hot?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tried the Maxalt and it didn't personally work for me, because it did tighten my chest and I panict! I hardly every have to use an inhaler, I dont really have asthma, I have panic attacks and the inhalers work well for that to help you breath again! I hope your headach goes away, one thing I know that makes it way worse is if your computer is set to bright!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Asthma thats part of the reason I am scared to take it. I cant have fake Sugar even in Gum. I get terrible Migraines from that. I also get them from some other Foods and my Period.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I have tried the Maxalt and it didn't personally work for me, because it did tighten my chest and I panict! I hardly every have to use an inhaler, I dont really have asthma, I have panic attacks and the inhalers work well for that to help you breath again! I hope your headach goes away, one thing I know that makes it way worse is if your computer is set to bright!
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the rescue inhalers for asthma are beta antagonists. If you're having chest tightness, tachycardia (panic attacks usually have some tach), palpitations, the inhaler can actually cause chest tightness or make it worse.