Anyone besides me???

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yoo hoo. . . Debby??? You up yet?! Just wanted to check in after our wild and crazy night on TCS last night!!

Boy you all missed a PARTY!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just couldn't stay awake until midnight everywhere! But it certainly looks as though you guys had a fun night!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess it WAS a fun night. Some guy, at the bar, was SO drunk - he insisted that Bill was Willie Nelson. Must have been a leftover, from Halloween.

Another gal and I got Bill to try a Mexican polka - THAT was a hoot. Bill doesn't know how to dance, yet. He must have had fun - he slept until 9:30, this morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My head feels pretty good now! Didn't feel so great this morning, though! :laughing: Thanks for keeping me company last night you guys!!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How much would you pay for an Alka-Seltzer about now, Debbie?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! I missed quite a party! Gary and I don't drink any more... we split a half bottle of champagne and didn't finish it! How sad is that?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

BTW - Kassandra, you're so lovely! And little Nakita is just too much. You really MUST take another pic of yourself and post it in the Pictures! Pictures! thread.

NO EXCUSES!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think you guys had a better time here than I did at the club. They were supposed to play all kinds of music, but the crowd was dancing to hip hop and rap, so that's what they played from about 9:30 on. YUK! NOT my scene. My friend got way too drunk and got to that pissy drunk stage before midnight.
I couldn't get drunk because hubby was being a butt and thought he had to drink (he has this *image*
and can't tell someone "no" if they want to buy him a drink or do a shot (he's one of the DJs)). We were supposed to check in and see and then one of us would stop (meaning me most probably). Well, it got to be the end of the night, he had only had a couple, but I had stopped around 11:00 so at least one of us would be sober. He ended up driving home anyway, so I could have drank more. He just won't make a decision, ever. grrr.

Glad you all had a good time though!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry Heidi. All we had here was a *nekkid* woman running across the screen in her "full glory" and another one stealing all my grapes and cheese!

Oh yeah, then there was that really *rude* chick that kept throwing the beer bottles and messing with the AIM messenger.

You know, it was your typical virtual bar scene. And I'm not even going to mention all the things the *furkids* did while their parents were distracted!!

It got quite ugly and then I left! And now look at Laurie *threatening* me with exposure this early in the New Year! Some people have nerve!

:tounge2:

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! It sounds like I missed a HUGE party here Tues. night.
At least everyone had fun!
Thats ok, because I was celebrating with my brother and sisters.

You guys had me dying laughing a few mins ago. Esp. the nekkid woman running around! :LOL:

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do NOT run! I was sitting, peacefully, in front of my computer.

Besides, I could, barely walk, much less, run. Thank goodness, for that cab driver.