Anyone awake?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. Fine. Just not tired, and bored!  LOL

I spent the evening moving the rest of my stuff including the computer components to my new desk.  I still have to finish sorting it, but I'm done dealing with it for tonight. It's been a week long project! 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol I have been staying up till 6 am or so lately.  get more done at night and no kids so can take the dog out for a real good play session.  We need pics of the desk!  And the cat section of the desk needs a nice comfy bed on/near it:)  Got my dinner cooking.  left over stuffed peppers.  May go to wawa and get a frozen cappuchino in a bit. 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're cooking dinner at 1:30 am?!!!

I agree with you about getting stuff done at night.  During the week I'm too bagged when I get home to do much. In fact I'm often in bed by 6:30 pm.  But on the weekends I find that I tend to stay up later and want to do stuff late into the night.  I just did a bit of baking.

Almond Bars:

Layer a baking sheet with graham wafter crackers

Sprinkle liberally with sliced almonds

Melt 1/2 pound salted butter with 3/4 cup brown sugar in a glass dish in the microwave (about 90 seconds or less). Stir until mixed completely.

Pour over the almonds/wafers

Bake at 350 degrees until the centre is bubbling.

Cool about 10 minutes before slicing into 1" x 2" bars.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to go and have a shower, maybe that will make me tired.  And I'm going to read for a bit.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol yeah I tend to sleep at 6-7 am then wake around 2.  I used to drive mom nuts as even when I was a baby I kept this schedule.

I always tried to get 3rd shift or 2nd when working.  Love going out and watching sun come up and not many house lights on, very relaxing way to end the night:S

Oh I wish we had the stuff to make that-sounds so good and husband would love those. Have to go back to store tomorrow to get few things($5 off coupons for 4 weeks so I always use them).

Other night I was frying onions and cumin and few other things went out to take out trash and came back in thinking wow people must wonder WHO is cooking as it was strong and I had air off and windows open.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After dinner and litter boxes I will be taking one too-got a new body wash I want to try out:)  I bought a cd on ebay of thunderstorms that seems to put me out for a bit.  They have some nice ones out there.