Anybody Wanna do a TCS Cookbook?

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Well, if we wanted to organize a cookbook on our own, what's so wrong with that?
It sounds like a lot of work, but some members want to share their favorite recipes & you are willing to compile them in pdf & email them out... I don't see anything wrong with that.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Okay guys, here's the scoop.

I can't assemble a cookbook and call it the TCS cookbook since I don't own the rights to the name, and if there was going to be a TCS cookbook the mods would prefer it be an official one and be used to raise money for charity.

So, we can still email each other recipes, or we can wait to see if there's going to be another official TCS Cookbook...I don't know how real a possibility that is, but the mods have made it clear they don't want an unofficial TCS cookbook floating around out there, for whatever reason.

So, thanks to those who PMed me but it doesn't look like its going to work out the way I had envisioned it.
What about if we just made a favorite recipes thread?

cassie-ondra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That sounds a lot easier. It seems like quite a few people just want to share recipes instead of make a big deal out of it. It wouldn't be a bad thing if another cook book were made, but sometimes, you just need something to make for dinner!

(I'm talking about the recipes thread, in case anyone was wondering).