Anybody here take Stacker 2?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neonsohc

i agree with you there about sticking it out. i know if i run at least 15 minutes a day at a quick pace in a week i would lose 5 lbs. but the problem is keeping myself motivated and having someone there to do it with. i tried to have courtney do it with me but after 5 minutes she was complaining she was bored. so its kind of hard. i dont know i just need to get active and play basketball or something. hopefully the apratment will put up a basketball hoop.
Yup - you have to find something motivating for YOU or it won't work. I go to Curves and love it!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had trouble getting to my pre-pregnancy weight of 125. When I went in to deliver Alleaha I busted out in tears.. not b/c I was in so much pain but b/c the scale read.... 198 lbs!!!
When I left the hospital after having her I still weighed 192 lbs. I struggled for almost a year. I tried everything except stacker2. I finally found the #1 prescribed diet medicine by doctors. It is called ADIPEX. If you are enough overweight a doctor will prescribe it for you. If you are not severly overweight but you still want to lose a few pounds... then you can order it offline. I dont have any specific website but if you type in PHENTERMINE (which is the cheaper brand of it..... but still works just as good as the name brand Adipex) it should bring up some websites. Do not buy from any that are priced over $135.00 for 3 months worth. Those will be the people that are just ripping people off.
I took it for 3 months and went from a size 14 to a size 10. I stopped taking it for 3 months (this medicine can not be taken for more than 3 months at a time). Then I took it for 3 more months and dropped to a size 8. I then decided to change not WHAT I eat but HOW MUCH!!! I am still a size 8 and happy. I also excercise. I started using Gunnar Petersons workout, It is with one of those big balls. IT IS WONDERFUL!!!!
Now I am not a doctor and I do recommend you see one for better info.
Good luck and please let us know.

Oh yea... best part..... NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!
The most common side effect is irregular bowel movements for the first week (until your system gets used to the medicine).

~SARAH~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neonsohc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

I had trouble getting to my pre-pregnancy weight of 125. When I went in to deliver Alleaha I busted out in tears.. not b/c I was in so much pain but b/c the scale read.... 198 lbs!!!
When I left the hospital after having her I still weighed 192 lbs. I struggled for almost a year. I tried everything except stacker2. I finally found the #1 prescribed diet medicine by doctors. It is called ADIPEX. If you are enough overweight a doctor will prescribe it for you. If you are not severly overweight but you still want to lose a few pounds... then you can order it offline. I dont have any specific website but if you type in PHENTERMINE (which is the cheaper brand of it..... but still works just as good as the name brand Adipex) it should bring up some websites. Do not buy from any that are priced over $135.00 for 3 months worth. Those will be the people that are just ripping people off.
I took it for 3 months and went from a size 14 to a size 10. I stopped taking it for 3 months (this medicine can not be taken for more than 3 months at a time). Then I took it for 3 more months and dropped to a size 8. I then decided to change not WHAT I eat but HOW MUCH!!! I am still a size 8 and happy. I also excercise. I started using Gunnar Petersons workout, It is with one of those big balls. IT IS WONDERFUL!!!!
Now I am not a doctor and I do recommend you see one for better info.
Good luck and please let us know.

Oh yea... best part..... NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!
The most common side effect is irregular bowel movements for the first week (until your system gets used to the medicine).

~SARAH~
im going to have to look that one up. thanks for the info.

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neonsohc

im going to have to look that one up. thanks for the info.
You are very welcome. And I PROMISE you it works. My sister took it and lost alot of weight (not sure how much though) I also work in a restaurant here so I know alot of people (the customers) and everyone would ask me how I lost so much weight. I would tell them. And I have seen 2 of those people lately and they are on it and losing weight.

There is NO DIZZINESS with this medicine. NO CHEST PAINS. Nothing but the first week bowel problems. (either constipation or always going
) It is different with different people.
You will
it. But one thing to remember is that you dont want to live the rest of your life taking medicine to stay fit. A change is needed from within yourself. Just change your mind about how much food you ACTUALLY need to feel full. Thats what I did. And thats how I keep it off. Plus this Gunnar Petersons excercise. That is something else I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!! Try typing in "Gunnar Petersons Core Secrets" in your search and read about it. Very cheap and soooooo much fun. I have been doing it for over a year and still not bored with it. It is amazing.
Please keep us updated!!
~SARAH~

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just remembered the place online that I ordered from.

http://usphentermine.com/

I bought the white phentermine tablets with blue specks. 37.5mg.
3 months.
I see it has gone up a bit since I last bought it. It was only about $125 when I bought it last. It is up to $159.00 now. But has free overnight shipping.

And here is the website for Gunnar Petersons workout.

http://www.coresecrets.com/index.php?acnt=GTOZ001H

This is even cheaper than when I bought it....

~SARAH~