Anybody here like Alton Brown?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Oh I'd definitely love to go to those places too, I want to take the same challenges too
I am so sure I would win...I really can eat a lot if I tried and I am always drooling watching him eat ....
Did you see the Man v Food where they had that huge pizza? The carnivore pizza or something like that. I looked at my husband and said, "Just gimme the chance to eat that thing!" I can really eat, too, and I would love a chance to eat a huge, huge pizza. Or a steak. Or one of those gigantic burritos. Yum

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

Did you see the Man v Food where they had that huge pizza? The carnivore pizza or something like that. I looked at my husband and said, "Just gimme the chance to eat that thing!" I can really eat, too, and I would love a chance to eat a huge, huge pizza. Or a steak. Or one of those gigantic burritos. Yum
I don't really watch it that often so I didn't see that one, but I did see him devour a bigfoot burger once...I soo wanted some of that
The way they present the restaurants is really cool too, you're left with the impression that the entire town just goes over there and eats all the time
I want to live at a place like that..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
There are a lot of places that I would love to eat at.

I did see the show about him going to Quaker Steak for the atomic wings. There's a Quaker Steak in my area and we go there often for wings. (I'm a wing-nut) And I ate the atomic wings.....have the sticker on my cube bulletin board to prove it. Those things were hot! My brother sniffed the basket of wings and he said they cleared his sinuses right up. LOL!

There's another one that, I think, is called Chowdown Countdown. DH was watching that the other night and he said it was interesting. They were at Pepe's (pizza) in New Haven, CT. We were there and can confirm that it is simply amazing pizza.