Anybody heard from mews2much lately?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone contacted her on Facebook. I don't do Facebook, but maybe someone can tell her how much we miss her. She was so sweet and sympathetic to me last year when Speedboat was so sick and we finally lost him. Jacky, please come back. We miss you and your cats.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, it's kinda hard to believe there are people like that on TCS who would send offending private messages to someone (if I understood correctly). I've always* found people very nice and polite here (when talking about cat related stuff).
I also left from a yahoo group long time ago where I had only introduced myself and got very nasty response from someone. I decided that was not the place for me.

I hope Jacky and her kitties are doing fine.

*usually/most of the time

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

Wow, it's kinda hard to believe there are people like that on TCS who would send offending private messages to someone (if I understood correctly). I've always* found people very nice and polite here (when talking about cat related stuff).
Unfortunately some put on a nice face on the forums, but are completely different in PM. I too have received nasty PMs from a member or two. Considering how they appeared on the forums, I was rather surprised.