Anybody ever do anything this dumb before?

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day I was talking to DH while he was at work in uniform... and well all the soldiers have the same uniform.... anyway... I ended up hugging the wrong guy...

luckily it was someone I knew outside of his workplace..... he was like "Mrs. Clagg, I never knew"

Ugh..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

The other day I was talking to DH while he was at work in uniform... and well all the soldiers have the same uniform.... anyway... I ended up hugging the wrong guy...

luckily it was someone I knew outside of his workplace..... he was like "Mrs. Clagg, I never knew"

Ugh..
I'VE DONE THAT!!!
except it was a complete stranger..I started a whole on conversation with her and she was like "I'm..not Jenny."

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

Ugh..
LOL!!!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

I'VE DONE THAT!!!
except it was a complete stranger..I started a whole on conversation with her and she was like "I'm..not Jenny."
Oh heck... I remember one day I was at a mall and I thought I saw my mother sitting down, at a outside coffee shop. I knew she was thinking of going into town for christmas shopping, so I thought "Sprung!!" Anyway, I was sure it was her, even though I could only see from the back, same hair, same posture, same clothes - same hideous multicolour bag!!! I waited till she put her cup down then I snuck up behind and went "Wooo!" right in her ear....
It was not my mom....

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hah.... that ain't bad... I once turned on my dads car, put on the seatbelt, get the wheel.... step on the gas. It won't move. Thats the point where I start to panick thinking something's wrong with the car.

It took me several seconds to realize I hadn't placed the car on gear. I didn't notice it until I saw the red line on top of the "P".