Anybody Else Like Gargoyles?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I love gargoyles, and one of the best things about living in Europe is seeing them on the old Gothic cathedrals. Here are some from the Cologne Cathedral/Kölner Dom: http://www.koelner-dom.de/mittelalter.html?&L=1

I haven't got any gargoyle figures, but am seriously thinking about getting a gargoyle pond fountain I saw for hubby for his birthday.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Oh I love them. I always wanted to get these gargoyle downspouts... and then I moved to a house without gutters. Go figure!

But I do have two that I absolutely LOVE. They've been traveling with me for 4 houses now... I just haven't found the perfect spot to put them in this house yet. Now that I've repainted my dining room, I think I might put them in there.
Wow!! I love that little gargole. I want one!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuJubee

I don't collect them or anything, have you ever watched that Gargoyles cartoon?
Am I weird for thinking a character in a cartoon is Hot! I don't know which one it was but something about him, the cartoon character, why am making this public??
That is too funny!

MuttigreeMom - I love those downspouts! I'm getting some, just as soon as I get a house.

I loved the gargoyles in Paris. (I have forgotten the name of the famous building we went up
)
I think they're wonderfully creative and fun.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love gargoyles! I only have one statue of my own but I want more, they're just too expensive... I especially like the ones that resemble cats or dogs.

I also liked the cartoon "Gargoyles" a lot.